The Wonderful 101 gets patch and adds Bayonetta and Jeanne - demo released

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

Sheep funded the PC and PS4 versions :tom: 

:geese: 

Sheep funded the Switch version. 

Lemmings funded all 3 versions... except Xbox.... they kept aiming for that Xbox stretch goal that never came 😂🤣😂🤣

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wiiu version already had Bayonetta and Jeane 7 years ago 🤣

Oh shit, really?      

I have the physical copy for PS4. The game still owns. Having the second screen at the bottom of your screen is pretty bad though. Still, Id never go back to the WiiU version, higher framerates alone makes its original version obsolete.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Ramza said:

I have the physical copy for PS4. The game still owns. Having the second screen at the bottom of your screen is pretty bad though. Still, Id never go back to the WiiU version, higher framerates alone makes its original version obsolete.

Can you imagine still having a WiiU? :mj:

8 hours ago, Remij said:

Can you imagine still having a WiiU? :mj:

I barely played that thing when I had one. :lul:  Wonderful 101, Bayonetta 2 and Super Mario 3D World are the only games I truly enjoyed.

And the occasional multiplayer match of MK8 at my friend's house. I never had a current gen console gather this much dust. 

• Haha 1
25 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Wii U and its games are going to be expensive collector items, if the piece of shit like the 32x can do it, anything can.

Nah, Wii U's library being ported to Switch makes it less. The only game I could see having a collector's value is Fatal Frame 5 due to the scarcity of its retail release only in EU and AU. It only released digital in the US.

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

I barely played that thing when I had one. :lul:  Wonderful 101, Bayonetta 2 and Super Mario 3D World are the only games I truly enjoyed.

And the occasional multiplayer match of MK8 at my friend's house.

Damn, that already exceeds everything Xbox has put out since 2014 across two platforms.

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Meanwhile old games are 100% of the Series X Library 😂🤣

:lawl:

Lemmings keep on trying to make the Switch look like Jake Paul

In the hopes that they make us forget that they're Nate Robinson.

:dead2::dead2::dead2:

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Meanwhile old games are 100% of the Series X Library 😂🤣

Talking to me like as if I give a shit about Series X and as if it changes what I said about Ditch  :hehe: 

Thanks for funding the PC version of TW101.... this is the 2nd time you've had to give PG money for the same game :tom: 

50 minutes ago, Remij said:

Talking to me like as if I give a shit about Series X and as if it changes what I said about Ditch  :hehe: 

Thanks for funding the PC version of TW101.... this is the 2nd time you've had to give PG money for the same game :tom: 

Yes you do give a shit about Xbox that's why you defend it to death.   I didn't donate a penny to this....

but lemmings sure did donate alot of money in the hopes of reaching the imaginary Xbox stretch goal 😂🤣

Edited by Goukosan
15 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Yes you do give a shit about Xbox that's why you defend it to death.   I didn't donate a penny to this....

but lemmings sure did donate alot of money in the hopes of reaching the imaginary Xbox stretch goal 😂🤣

Nope, I don't give a shit about the console.

And yea, you did... as a sheep.  You paid for PC and PS4 versions... just because you wanted the same game again.. on Switch... like every other WiiU game :mj: 

:rofls:  

Just now, Remij said:

Nope, I don't give a shit about the console.

And yea, you did... as a sheep.  You paid for PC and PS4 versions... just because you wanted the same game again.. on Switch... like every other WiiU game :mj: 

:rofls:  

Not a penny out of my pocket. 

But you and the lemmings were campaigning HARD for the Xbox version though.... donated tons towards the stretch goals..... lmfao gullible lemmings lmfao 🤣😂

Just now, Goukosan said:

Not a penny out of my pocket. 

But you and the lemmings were campaigning HARD for the Xbox version though.... donated tons towards the stretch goals..... lmfao gullible lemmings lmfao 🤣😂

Nope.. I bought the game on Steam after it released.  I didn't kickstart :reg: 

And I got the version I wanted... thanks Sheep  :juggle: