The Wonderful 101 gets patch and adds Bayonetta and Jeanne - demo released

Just now, Remij said:

Nope.. I bought the game on Steam after it released.  I didn't kickstart :reg: 

And I got the version I wanted... thanks Sheep  :juggle: 

Bro you were campaigning HARD don't act like you weren't hoping for an Xbox version 😂🤣

All the stretch goals (including the PC version) was paid in full by dumbass lemmings. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wiiu version already had Bayonetta and Jeane 7 years ago 🤣

Oh shit, really?      

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Bro you were campaigning HARD don't act like you weren't hoping for an Xbox version 😂🤣

All the stretch goals (including the PC version) was paid in full by dumbass lemmings. 

:drake: 

I didn't say shit about an Xbox version :mj: 

I didn't even support the kickstarter.....  so much for "campaigning HARD" for that Xbox version :rofls: 

And ROFL... the PC version was the initial kickstarter... it wasn't ever a stretch goal.. which is why I knew I never needed to support it.. I knew sheep and cows were going to pay for it :mj: 

Edited by Remij
22 minutes ago, Remij said:

:drake: 

I didn't say shit about an Xbox version :mj: 

I didn't even support the kickstarter.....  so much for "campaigning HARD" for that Xbox version :rofls: 

And ROFL... the PC version was the initial kickstarter... it wasn't ever a stretch goal.. which is why I knew I never needed to support it.. I knew sheep and cows were going to pay for it :mj: 

LemiJ and his lies and delusions.... Switch was first on the list.  Once Switch was reached sheep wouldn't have to donate another penny.   Typical filthy lemming scum lying hiding behind PC.

Meanwhile lemmings were hoping for an Xbox version and kept donating 😂🤣

fd93be65e12a3b7a4e335c29a3949e2c_origina

Ohhh you didn't care the Xbox version huh?......*awaits LemiJ to spin and damage control his Xbox campaign for Wonderful 101 once I bump the thread😂🤣

8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

LemiJ and his lies and delusions.... Switch was first on the list.  Once Switch was reached sheep wouldn't have to donate another penny.   Typical filthy lemming scum lying hiding behind PC.

Meanwhile lemmings were hoping for an Xbox version and kept donating 😂🤣

Ohhh you didn't care the Xbox version huh?......*awaits LemiJ to spin and damage control his Xbox campaign for Wonderful 101 once I bump the thread😂🤣

I didn't even support the kickstarter :mj: 

Dumbosan :hehe: 

Edited by Remij
1 minute ago, Remij said:

The PC version was the kickstarter you stupid fuck...  the Switch and others were stretch goals... you fucks paid to meet the stretch goals :drake: 

and I didn't even support the kickstarter :mj: 

Dumbosan :hehe: 

LemiJ delusional ass pretending he didn't see the screen show showing Switch as first on the list 😂🤣😂🤣

look at it again you stupid fuck 

Just now, Goukosan said:

LemiJ delusional ass pretending he didn't see the screen show showing Switch as first on the list 😂🤣😂🤣

look at it again you stupid fuck 

I didn't support the kickstarter.. which is why I didn't even know that.. LMAO OWNED :hest: 

Thanks for funding at least 50K of the PC version sheep fuck :mj: 

:facep: 

11 minutes ago, Remij said:

I didn't support the kickstarter.. which is why I didn't even know that.. LMAO OWNED :hest: 

Thanks for funding at least 50K of the PC version sheep fuck :mj: 

:facep: 

Just two posts ago you said you KNEW the PC version was the intial version, so you KNEW you wouldn't have to pledge. 

Now that you got owned yet again because the Switch version was actually first... now you're saying "Bbbbbbut I didn't know :awww:.

I knew your flip flopping waffle ass would backtrack immediately, just like I said you would... too easy😂🤣😂🤣

Edited by Goukosan
7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Just two posts ago you said you KNEW the PC version was the intial version, so you KNEW you wouldn't have to pledge. 

Now that you got owned yet again because the Switch version was actually first... now you're saying "Bbbbbbut I didn't know :awww:.

I knew your flip flopping waffle ass would backtrack immediately, just like I said you would... too easy😂🤣😂🤣

As far as I KNEW it was, idiot.  I was wrong... because I didn't give a fuck and support this kickstarter :tom: 

You're trying so desperately to own me.. but the reality is that in being first.... it just goes to show that Sheep were the first to jump on it and supported at least 50K of the PC version :cruise: 

So again... thanks for funding the PC version you dumb fucking sheep :rofl: 

LMAO idiots funding superior versions of their own game :rofls: 

Edited by Remij