It seems Series S and X are emulation BEASTS

1 minute ago, Remij said:

He made a thread which took 30 seconds to make, and you fucks have been going on and on about it for a week now... yea.. Jonb's the loser :drake: 

:tom:  

He thought about another poster on thanksgiving, logged on his PC, created the thread and then got mad that no one was logged on with him on thanksgiving... yup that's pathetic alright🤣😂

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread has more JonBs than XSX has good games. 

Lmao this man child makes a thread on thanksgiving about his internet rival and talking about others obsession. K. 

lmao at this Plastic Dick Sucker

Just now, Goukosan said:

He thought about another poster on thanksgiving, logged on his PC, created the thread and then got mad that no one was logged on with him on thanksgiving... yup that's pathetic alright🤣😂

God you look fucking retarded typing that out like you aren't the idiot here :mj: 

You've spent the past week going on and on about it...  That's FAR more pathetic :smilecry: 

I bet next week you're STILL talking about it :rofls: 

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

God you look fucking retarded typing that out like you aren't the idiot here :mj: 

You've spent the past week going on and on about it...  That's FAR more pathetic :smilecry: 

I bet next week you're STILL talking about it :rofls: 

He's retarded for actually doing that. 

making threads dedicated to other posters on thanksgiving... and then getting mad that no one was there with him.... pathetic 😂🤣😂🤣

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

making threads dedicated to other posters on thanksgiving... pathetic 😂🤣😂🤣

They had a bet... and he was inquiring about it.  Asked a simple question.

You idiots spent far more time thinking about it than Jonb ever did, I can guarantee that. 

And you're STILL thinking about Jonb :drake: 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Not only did he make a thread on thanksgiving, he made threads dedicated to another poster on thanksgiving and got mad when only 4 people were logged in on Thanksgiving.... dude's a loser IRL😂

lol I joke on Jon but he's not a bad dude. I tease him for being a giant fanboy who some how hates it and projects that on to others. I do find him to be OK as a person tho lol

Just now, Remij said:

They had a bet... and he was inquiring about it.  Asked a simple question.

You idiots spent far more time thinking about it than Jonb ever did, I can guarantee that. 

And you're STILL thinking about Jonb :drake: 

No one was thinking about dumb SW shit on thanksgiving and be got mad because of that😂🤣

I responded to someone who brought that up ITT... but of course you ignore them and quickly responded to me you clown 🤡

Just now, Goukosan said:

No one was thinking about dumb SW shit on thanksgiving and be got mad because of that😂🤣

I responded to someone who brought that up ITT... but of course you ignore them and quickly responded to me you clown 🤡

I love how now it's "dumb SW shit on Thanksgiving"

lmao dude... were you unable to think of anything else but your family on Thanksgiving?  Did you spend the ENTIRE day not doing anything else but being 100% focused on them? :drake: 

This shows how fucking pathetic you're willing to be to try to troll and hate on Jon :rofls: 

Just now, Remij said:

I love how now it's "dumb SW shit on Thanksgiving"

lmao dude... were you unable to think of anything else but your family on Thanksgiving?  Did you spend the ENTIRE day not doing anything else but being 100% focused on them? :drake: 

This shows how fucking pathetic you're willing to be to try to troll and hate on Jon :rofls: 

Definitely wasn't thinking about creating a thread about another system wars member on thanksgiving and getting mad when no one responded on thanksgiving 😂🤣

Just now, Goukosan said:

Definitely wasn't thinking about creating a thread about another system wars member on thanksgiving and getting mad when no one responded on thanksgiving 😂🤣

You probably also weren't thinking that you were going to spend the next week going on and on about someone who did... but here we are :drake: 

:mj: 

You probably also weren't thinking that you were going to spend the next week going on and on about someone who did... but here we are :drake: 

Here you are getting offended on his behalf.... that's cute how you defend your fellow lemming 😂🤣

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nobody is thinking that, because you and jonb have been going on and on about other people who butthurt you for far longer than a week.:drake:

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, Quad Damage said:

jon has 50k posts between 2 accounts, dont worry he puts more energy than anyone here on his e-grudges :trump2:

Oh Oh.. LemiJ is going to come for you because you pointed Slow Jonny has two active accounts with tons of posts on each 😂🤣

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Here you are getting offended on his behalf.... that's cute how you defend your fellow lemming 😂🤣

Nope, you're the one getting offended because I'm calling you more pathetic than you're calling him :hest: 

Literally spending the last week talking about what Jonb did on Thanksgiving :cruise: 

Nope, you're the one getting offended because I'm calling you more pathetic than you're calling him :hest: 

Literally spending the last week talking about what Jonb did on Thanksgiving :cruise: 

3 hours ago, nitric said:

Lmao this man child makes a thread on thanksgiving about his internet rival and talking about others obsession. K. 

Look at boot licking for free 🤣 😂 

You ignored the other posters and immediately ran to me.... pretty soon you will be making thread dedicated to posters as well...... oh wait.... too Late for that. 

No wonder you're taking this so personal and feel attacked... its because you do the same shit too... lmfao

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Look at boot licking for free 🤣 😂 

You ignored the other posters and immediately ran to me.... pretty soon you will be making thread dedicated to posters as well...... oh wait.... too Late for that. 

No wonder you're taking this so personal and feel attacked... its because you do the same shit too... lmfao

bubu other posters :tear2: 

omfg.. he's getting mad cause I'm picking on him :cruise: