It seems Series S and X are emulation BEASTS

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread has more JonBs than XSX has good games. 

Lmao this man child makes a thread on thanksgiving about his internet rival and talking about others obsession. K. 

lmao at this Plastic Dick Sucker

Just now, Goukosan said:

LemiJ posting his selfie... attacking anyone when his master sloow Jonny isn't home.   😂🤣

LMAO yes... keep showing how pathetic you are... to STILL be talking about Jonb and what he did last week.... when he's not even here to respond :mj: 

Pathetic sheep shithead :geese: 

in all seriousness, posting on sw on thanksgiving wasnt the worst thing. you could have free time waiting for dinner or something and post - i personally didnt, but its theoretically possible for someone else.

the real rape was that jon even THOUGHT - even for 1 second - about jerry on a major holiday and had to make a thread about it. like imagine someone living that rent-free in someone's head :sabu:

Edited by Quad Damage
53 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

in all seriousness, posting on sw on thanksgiving wasnt the worst thing. you could have free time waiting for dinner or something and post - i personally didnt, but its theoretically possible for someone else.

the real rape was that jon even THOUGHT - even for 1 second - about jerry on a major holiday and had to make a thread about it. like imagine someone living that rent-free in someone's head :sabu:

:deadronda:

57 minutes ago, Remij said:

LMAO yes... keep showing how pathetic you are... to STILL be talking about Jonb and what he did last week.... when he's not even here to respond :mj: 

Pathetic sheep shithead :geese: 

The rabid attack dog is still attacking in his masters behalf.. never saw someone get so offended on someone else's behalf because of an off hand comment/joke 😂🤣😂🤣

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lol I do enjoy that he doesn't take himself too seriously and can take what he dishes. 

LOL, he actually can't.  I've been witness to him melting down so bad, that he desperately tries to find any tangential subject to "own" me on.

11 hours ago, jehurey said:

LOL, he actually can't.  I've been witness to him melting down so bad, that he desperately tries to find any tangential subject to "own" me on.

It's funny the difference of opinion when you're the one in the argument with me.  I think you take this stuff too seriously Jehurey :hest:

13 hours ago, Remij said:

It's funny the difference of opinion when you're the one in the argument with me.  I think you take this stuff too seriously Jehurey :hest:

Sorry, little too late for projection.

I actually stick to the argument, instead of turning into jonb, which is what you do.

You talk about me, on a personal level.