Forbes - Why the Xbox Series X is 2020's Biggest Gaming Disappointment

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This article is dumb because nobody should be disappointed with a Series X. Microsoft spent almost the entire last gen showing you exactly what you're getting when you buy a Microsoft console: fuck al

@DynamiteCop @JonB @MalaXmaS @Spicalicious @Vini  

LEMMINGS PLAYING TETRIS AND HAVE THE AUDACITY TO SAY DEMON SOULS MM AND WHAT ELSE?

Posted Images

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

Two games missed, go ahead and try to find more, you won't. 

Also stop confusing backward compatible games with PS5/SX optimized games, Ark is only optimized for Series X. What you get on PS5 is just the PS4 Pro version of the game. 

This tard is back? lol

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Two games missed, go ahead and try to find more, you won't. 

Also stop confusing backward compatible games with PS5/SX optimized games, Ark is only optimized for Series X. What you get on PS5 is just the PS4 Pro version of the game. 

https://www.thesixthaxis.com/2020/11/27/warframe-ps5-next-gen-upgrade/

https://gamingideology.com/2020/11/26/warframe-ps5-file-size-is-25-5-gb-out-now-on-ps5/

also the retardation of actually including a patch to a last gen game being equal to an entire next gen exclusive in a list.

ZOMG Ark is optimised, Demon Souls Remake is PS5 exclusive. totally 1 v 1. 

17 minutes ago, JonbX said:

If i win, i take your mod status for a week. If you win, you ban me for a week. Or forever. Whatever you want.

I don't make mods, Talk to alphonse. I haven't used my 'mod' status in I don't know how long.

And I don't ban ppl. Why would I want you banned for a week let alone forever? 

Just do an sig bet. Maybe if you win you can finally get rid of yours :mj:

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

https://www.thesixthaxis.com/2020/11/27/warframe-ps5-next-gen-upgrade/

https://gamingideology.com/2020/11/26/warframe-ps5-file-size-is-25-5-gb-out-now-on-ps5/

also the retardation of actually including a patch to a last gen game being equal to an entire next gen exclusive in a list.

ZOMG Ark is optimised, Demon Souls Remake is PS5 exclusive. totally 1 v 1. 

No one said that, it makes it a cross-gen game, things are being done simply not possible on the previous generation. 

There's a Xbox One version and a Series X version just like there's a PS4 and a PS5 version, they're not the same, and are just like any other game release differentiated by platform. 

Edited by DynamiteCop

Yeah notice how all the PS4 first party exclusives that got next gen upgrades aren't on that list dumbass. 

Eg Ghost of Tsushima

https://comicbook.com/gaming/news/ghost-of-tsushima-ps5-next-gen-improvements/

4 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

I don't make mods, Talk to alphonse. I haven't used my 'mod' status in I don't know how long.

And I don't ban ppl. Why would I want you banned for a week let alone forever? 

Just do an sig bet. Maybe if you win you can finally get rid of yours :mj:

Sig bets are for MadPussies

3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Yeah notice how all the PS4 first party exclusives that got next gen upgrades aren't on that list dumbass. 

Eg Ghost of Tsushima

https://comicbook.com/gaming/news/ghost-of-tsushima-ps5-next-gen-improvements/

Ghost of Tsushima didn't get ported, it's operating via Game Boost under the PS5's backward compatibility which is why I specifically listed it at the bottom as being that. 

This is the same for Rocket League and Call of Duty: Warzone and their 120 FPS operation on Series X. Fucking retard.

W0nm0Nc.png

Edited by DynamiteCop
Just now, DynamiteCop said:

Ghost of Tsushima didn't get ported, it's operating via Game Boost under the PS5's backward compatibility which is why I specifically listed it at the bottom as being that. 

This is the same for Rocket League and Call of Duty: Warzone and their 120 FPS operation on Series X.

That's the dumbest shit ever.

Ghost is 30fps on PS4 and 60fps, faster loading and better looking on PS5, but doesn't make your list because it doesn't need a 'separate version' :biggrin: Meanwhile Ark which literally has the same improvements somehow counts. 

3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

That's the dumbest shit ever.

Ghost is 30fps on PS4 and 60fps, faster loading and better looking on PS5, but doesn't make your list because it doesn't need a 'separate version' :biggrin: Meanwhile Ark which literally has the same improvements somehow counts. 

That's how it goes, if the game hasn't been ported to the system it's running via the backward compatibility. I didn't discriminate, did you see me list Rocket League or Warzone as Series X games? No, and that's because they're not. 

Edited by DynamiteCop

That's how it goes, if the game hasn't been ported to the system it's running via the backward compatibility. I didn't discriminate, did you see me list Rocket League or Warzone as Series X games? No, and that's because they're now. 

StupidMutt is DUMB

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

That's how it goes, if the game hasn't been ported to the system it's running via the backward compatibility. I didn't discriminate, did you see me list Rocket League or Warzone as Series X games? No, and that's because they're not. 

'That's how it goes' if you need to come up with a desperate number to make you feel better :hest: