Yakuza LAD is 35 bucks on amazon

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

It really takes zero effort to hate on Phil. Turned xbox first party into ass. 

I don't think he did.  I think he inherited a platform that was all about TV and media... and had to make it about games again.

I think he's had long enough now that we need to start seeing some good change and progress... for sure.  I think picking up Bethesda and their studios gives them a solid first party.  I think Playground Games is an amazing studio, and I'm excited to see Perfect Dark from the Initiative.

Again, I'm not saying he hasn't had ample time to get some games in order, but I think they're going to have a solid lineup of games once they start coming out.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Xbox Smart Delivery and PS....4. lol Good buy tho DitchCluded AAA

Cows must be fuming that their long time exclusive got a next gen release first on xflop Sheep also get nothing, tshbr

Just now, Remij said:

I don't think he did.  I think he inherited a platform that was all about TV and media... and had to make it about games again.

I think he's had long enough now that we need to start seeing some good change and progress... for sure.  I think picking up Bethesda and their studios gives them a solid first party.  I think Playground Games is an amazing studio, and I'm excited to see Perfect Dark from the Initiative.

Again, I'm not saying he hasn't had ample time to get some games in order, but I think they're going to have a solid lineup of games once they start coming out.

Their focus was all about tv and media yet it still had a much better first party line up and launch and a better first party line up than PS4 till Bloodborne. Meanwhile Phil's focus on 'games' has resulted in the worst reviewed first party lineup ever and literally ZERO first party launch titles.... SO yeah. I'm not really talking about opinion. Just plain facts. 

Him getting Bethesda is exactly what I was saying, just dropping giant cash and basically leaving them as is. That's why I have hope in that deal too cause they are still going to function fairly independently. It shows nothing about Phil's managerial ability. The games he has had in his control have turned out atrociously or been canned.  

4 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Poor MS, they had a worldwide pandemic to deal with. No one else did. What true heroes.

lmao a remake and a pack in gimmick game. Sony wasnt affected tho.

Real talk, there's no excuse for Halo being like it was.

I hyped the shit out of that game as the next coming... and while I still think the gameplay looks good... I was expecting more visually.

I wasn't happy with Phil that day let me tell you :mad: 

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

lmao a remake and a pack in gimmick game. Sony wasnt affected tho.

LMAO MS delayed their cross gen games you idiot. :biggrin:

Did Sony delay Miles and Sackboy? None of their lineup got effected outside of All Star Destruction and that got held back cause it was DOA :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

LMAO MS delayed their cross gen games you idiot. :biggrin:

Did Sony delay Miles and Sackboy? None of their lineup got effected outside of All Star Destruction and that got held back cause it was DOA :biggrin:

Doesnt matter, Its still almost all cross gen and will continue to be for years. Get over it. You are bitter. so bitter lmao

The Xbox was all about tv and media? That’s the most ridiculous thing i’ve heard in a while. The 360 was considered by many to be the ps2 of that gen for a reason. It had a ton of high quality first and third party games...but then Phil took over and we’re left with the one and series x which have nothing.

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The Xbox was all about tv and media? That’s the most ridiculous thing i’ve heard in a while. The 360 was considered by many to be the ps2 of that gen for a reason. It had a ton of high quality first and third party games...but then Phil took over and we’re left with the one and series x which have nothing.

You gave up immediately on Demon Souls yet talk about what PS5 has LMFAO

1 hour ago, JonbX said:

You gave up immediately on Demon Souls yet talk about what PS5 has LMFAO

I played it for 16 hours, but that has nothing to do with the fact that Xbox has become trash. I look at my 360 collection, and then I look at my one x games and it’s the most depressing difference ever.