Got a ps5..

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I'm about to spray paint this bitch glossy black  I'll post pics later. 

I got it horizontal and I got used to the look, I got white walls so it blends. I can see how the digital version would look awkward though laying flat

Play Astrobot!

Posted Images

:mj: 

lmao PS5 the milky wave :rofl: 

What an ugly fucking console.  If it was just BIG... that's one thing... but it's the biggest AND the ugliest by a huge margin.

I wouldn't be caught dead with that garbage in my living room :geese: 

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

lmao PS5 the milky wave :rofl: 

What an ugly fucking console.  If it was just BIG... that's one thing... but it's the biggest AND the ugliest by a huge margin.

I wouldn't be caught dead with that garbage in my living room :geese: 

The PlayStation 4 looked sleek and elegant, this looks like a toy or like DX Racer designed the console lol. The gaming gear looking junk.

This looks fantastic 

20201113_185007.jpg

30 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

The PlayStation 4 looked sleek and elegant, this looks like a toy or like DX Racer designed the console lol. The gaming gear looking junk.

This looks fantastic 

20201113_185007.jpg

Chunky piece of shit is literally covering a portion of your TV because you couldn't fit it anywhere else :kaz:

the ps5 has an obnoxious (aesthetically/shape) design, i keep it upright, next to my tv, because it blows out a lot of hot air (the back). the series x is very sleek. it fits nicely in my tv stand, but i keep the side with the fan facing out, since it too blows a lot of hot air. both systems are extremely quiet, with the series x getting the extra nod here, since it makes 0 noise. 

23 minutes ago, Vini said:

Ew lol nah I bought series X before this

and you will soon throw it in the trash can where it belongs and keep your godstation. can't wait you hyping the new unshitted multiplayer :mj:

27 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

the ps5 has an obnoxious (aesthetically/shape) design, i keep it upright, next to my tv, because it blows out a lot of hot air (the back). the series x is very sleek. it fits nicely in my tv stand, but i keep the side with the fan facing out, since it too blows a lot of hot air. both systems are extremely quiet, with the series x getting the extra nod here, since it makes 0 noise. 

I got it horizontal and I got used to the look, I got white walls so it blends. I can see how the digital version would look awkward though laying flat

Edited by Vini
  • Upvote 1
Just now, Vini said:

i got the disk one, as well. it just seems to work/look better upright, with my setup.

btw, the dualsense is amazing! astrobot really shows it off nicely. have you tried it yet? it's the kind of game you can play over and over.