Got a ps5..

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I'm about to spray paint this bitch glossy black  I'll post pics later. 

I got it horizontal and I got used to the look, I got white walls so it blends. I can see how the digital version would look awkward though laying flat

Play Astrobot!

Posted Images

2 hours ago, -GD-X said:

i got the disk one, as well. it just seems to work/look better upright, with my setup.

btw, the dualsense is amazing! astrobot really shows it off nicely. have you tried it yet? it's the kind of game you can play over and over. 

Yeah I played a little with it. Best dual sense feature so far I tried is in Fifa 21 the triggers for sprinting become more resistant as time progresses because players get tired. Makes you not even wanna press it to preserve stamina and also helps find the right players to substitute on the fly. 

10 minutes ago, Vini said:

Yeah I played a little with it. Best dual sense feature so far I tried is in Fifa 21 the triggers for sprinting become more resistant as time progresses because players get tired. Makes you not even wanna press it to preserve stamina and also helps find the right players to substitute on the fly. 

COD Cold War and Astro have by far the best adaptive triggers implementation so far. Check them out. Dual Sense is game changer for COD (Not Warzone, hasn't been added yet)

47 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

COD Cold War and Astro have by far the best adaptive triggers implementation so far. Check them out. Dual Sense is game changer for COD (Not Warzone, hasn't been added yet)

I might switch to PS5 once they implement dual sense :mjgrin:

4 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Does Cold War have a solid campaign? I’d like to play a shooter with dual sense 

9 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

The PlayStation 4 looked sleek and elegant, this looks like a toy or like DX Racer designed the console lol. The gaming gear looking junk.

:mj:

This looks fantastic 

20201113_185007.jpg

That is ugly.  That all looks ugly. 

19 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Yeah it's pretty good. Different than past CODS. Has player choice and some really cool slower espionage sections. I enjoyed it. However it is short. Probably like 4-5 hours, so not sure if it's worth a full price game if you won't play MP or Zombies. 

• Thanks 1
On 2020-12-03 at 4:51 PM, DynamiteCop said:

The PlayStation 4 looked sleek and elegant, this looks like a toy or like DX Racer designed the console lol. The gaming gear looking junk.

:mj:

This looks fantastic 

20201113_185007.jpg

Now post the next gen games that you're playing 

On 2020-12-04 at 12:01 AM, -GD-X said:

Its short, even by CoD single player standards. It has about 9 missions, I believe.

And, I never played the original Black Ops, but I get the feeling that it shares alot of the same twists as that game. You can kind of see it coming. And I like that its a lower-key game, without a whole bunch of those confusing frantic firefights (only a handful of those scenes). It definitely has a bit of a Steven Spielberg's Munich type of vibe where you're walking through heavily guarded communist towns to meet with people and avoid the guards.

• Thanks 1