“ Dune,’ ‘Matrix 4,’ and Every 2021 Warner Bros. Film to Debut on HBO Max and in Theaters at Same Time. RIP theatres

22 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Look at that, someone who can withstand a conflicting opinion.:ahmad:

You mean someone not pointing out how full of shit and try-hard that shit opinion was? I'm not saying this to be a dick, but in a bubble calling those movies "flavor of the week" as if they were a F&F spin off or something is fucking absurd. 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Christopher Nolan in shambles.

Wonder Woman 1984 will be streamed in 4K

Look at that, someone who can withstand a conflicting opinion.

34 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You mean someone not pointing out how full of shit and try-hard that shit opinion was? I'm not saying this to be a dick, but in a bubble calling those movies "flavor of the week" as if they were a F&F spin off or something is fucking absurd. 

Not trying to impress anyone or oversell anything. Thats what I think. I forgot all about them already, other than they sucked. Yet I can recall every scenes of the original Blade Runner even though its been even longer since I saw it.

Most movies nowadays are terrible. No thanks.

6 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Well this sucks for Canada. For some reason we can't get HBO max here and all we get is some HBO content through Bell media's Crave app which I fucking despise. 

Crave is fucking garbage and overpriced.

7 hours ago, Goukosan said:

ATT 🤮

lol Can people stop pretending there's really a difference between highspeed internet in 2020. My internet is a good deal faster than my GFs and I barely can notice the difference and I am constantly uploading and downloading large files. 

10 hours ago, Ike said:

Nolan is a bitch. :tom:

I feel no sympathy or sadness at all for these crybaby directors. Oh no, they'll make a few million dollars less than they would have. What a tragedy. :ccruise:

And all those movie theaters shutting down, thousands losing their jobs.. Nolan is a bitch.