Little Dick Jim Ryan doesnt seem to believe in generations anymore :D

lmao enjoy your cross gen future, cows :rofl:What a lying scum bag company ROFL

Jim Ryan: (...) We do feel that we have a responsibility to that very large community, and an opportunity to carry on making great PS4 games for as long as the need is there. And I think that is the right thing to do, it’s the rational thing to do, and I think you will see a tail with PS4 that you did not see with PS3. But that said, as time passes, you’re going to see more and more emphasis on PS5 development and the PS5 SKU will be the lead SKU.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

xbox has no games, until they do you lemshites should shut the fuck up. it's pathetic.

Sony is still producing some PS5 exclusives right now. I can understand Sony trying to cash in on the PS4 userbase if possible though, its only logical from a business standpoint.  I see nothing wrong

Just now, madmaltese said:

If that's the case then were is the ownage :francis:

There's only some if I was right and this is holding back certain PS5 games (which it obviously is....since we already have PS5 exclusives... like DS and Ratchet and Clank)

Well, the ownage comes from the fact that you guys were convinced that Sony would cut last gen off and games like MM and Horizon 2 would be amazing PS5 exclusives pushing boundaries.

Turns out that Sony had other ideas all along... and it also turns out that we were right that just because they're supporting last gen with games doesn't mean they can't make games that push boundaries.

As I said before... it's LITERALLY all about how much it's worth... and I said 106M PS4's is too hard to ignore.

Just now, Remij said:

Well, the ownage comes from the fact that you guys were convinced that Sony would cut last gen off and games like MM and Horizon 2 would be amazing PS5 exclusives pushing boundaries.

Turns out that Sony had other ideas all along... and it also turns out that we were right that just because they're supporting last gen with games doesn't mean they can't make games that push boundaries.

As I said before... it's LITERALLY all about how much it's worth... and I said 106M PS4's is too hard to ignore.

They are doing both. This is nothing new. GT6 came out well after PS4 was released. As have previous games on previous gens. The only real difference is that they can now port games that were for current gen over to next gen with some added features. However they are nothing compared to the ones that will be made exclusively for the PS5. Horizon 2 has already been confirmed my multiple ppl as originally being a PS4 game, that was held back to make a ps5 version. Ratchet and Clank on the other hand is exclusive and not possible on PS4. I never said they can't make those games better, I said they won't be as good as if they were PS5 exclusive and that is already clear with Demon Souls the most impressive next gen game and the only real exclusive. 

Jim Ryan said there would be a generation cutoff and cows laughed about Xbox having a generationless approach that would kill game innovation. Jim Ryan does a 180 and is now doing a generationless approach and suddenly it's fine and games won't be impacted. 

I hate you idiots. 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Jim Ryan said there would be a generation cutoff and cows laughed about Xbox having a generationless approach that would kill game innovation. Jim Ryan does a 180 and is now doing a generationless approach and suddenly it's fine and games won't be impacted. 

I hate you idiots. 

dumb fuck learn to read :biggrin:

'f I was right and this is holding back certain PS5 games (which it obviously is....'

'I never said they can't make those games better, I said they won't be as good as if they were PS5 exclusive and that is already clear with Demon Souls the most impressive next gen game and the only real exclusive'

I've already clearly said twice that I believe games are impacted. Go kick your xbox boxes again and upload it :mj:

Hey check this out.

Just now, madmaltese said:

dumb fuck learn to read :biggrin:

'f I was right and this is holding back certain PS5 games (which it obviously is....'

'I never said they can't make those games better, I said they won't be as good as if they were PS5 exclusive and that is already clear with Demon Souls the most impressive next gen game and the only real exclusive'

I've already clearly said twice that I believe games are impacted. Go kick your xbox boxes again and upload it :mj:

Lyin Ryan believes in duping those cowtots.

I mean, Demon's Souls is LITERALLY a PS3 game in code... to say that it couldn't have been remade with a bit worse gfx and 30fps on the PS4 is just... :D 

MM is on PS4

Jim told cows what they wanted to hear, and they ate it up :shrug: 

Sony is still producing some PS5 exclusives right now. I can understand Sony trying to cash in on the PS4 userbase if possible though, its only logical from a business standpoint.  I see nothing wrong with that.

• Upvote 2
Just now, Remij said:

Lyin Ryan believes in duping those cowtots.

I mean, Demon's Souls is LITERALLY a PS3 game in code... to say that it couldn't have been remade with a bit worse gfx and 30fps on the PS4 is just... :D 

MM is on PS4

Jim told cows what they wanted to hear, and they ate it up :shrug: 

MM is a better looking and more broad game than DS, and yet somehow the PS4 is running it without issue. We all know how this story bears out, it was in development for both and they merely killed it for PS4 so the PS5 had something of its own that wouldn't be such a huge net loss.

If MM was only PS5 they would have taken huge losses.