Little Dick Jim Ryan doesnt seem to believe in generations anymore :D

Just now, Remij said:

Lyin Ryan believes in duping those cowtots.

I mean, Demon's Souls is LITERALLY a PS3 game in code... to say that it couldn't have been remade with a bit worse gfx and 30fps on the PS4 is just... :D 

MM is on PS4

Jim told cows what they wanted to hear, and they ate it up :shrug: 

Told us what we wanted to hear

Gave us the best PS launch lineup ever

AAAE Souls exclusive.

Banger Astro game packed in for free

PS5 exclusive Ratchet next up

The most stacked first 12 months for a PS console ever 

What a man. Didn't think he had it in him. :lawd:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

xbox has no games, until they do you lemshites should shut the fuck up. it's pathetic.

Sony is still producing some PS5 exclusives right now. I can understand Sony trying to cash in on the PS4 userbase if possible though, its only logical from a business standpoint.  I see nothing wrong

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Sony is still producing some PS5 exclusives right now. I can understand Sony trying to cash in on the PS4 userbase if possible though, its only logical from a business standpoint.  I see nothing wrong with that.

Exactly... there's nothing wrong with it at all.  You'd be STUPID to not support your 100M+ console base with last gen versions of your next-gen games...

Just now, madmaltese said:

Told us what we wanted to hear

Gave us the best PS launch lineup ever

AAAE Souls exclusive.

Banger Astro game packed in for free

PS5 exclusive Ratchet next up

The most stacked first 12 months for a PS console ever 

What a man. Didn't think he had it in him. :lawd:

:scust: 

Ratchet looks phenomenal though :fblike: 

Has a more ironic post ever been made? 

A lot of what I have to say has real value, knowledge and substance behind it. You guys just fly off the handle and shit post 90% of the time. Sure I post some out of bounds prediction shit, but why the hell not? It's entertaining regardless of the direction it goes. 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Exactly... there's nothing wrong with it at all.  You'd be STUPID to not support your 100M+ console base with last gen versions of your next-gen games...

Yeah pretty much, unless its not feasible. 

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

A lot of what I have to say has real value, knowledge and substance behind it. You guys just fly off the handle and shit post 90% of the time. Sure I post some out of bounds prediction shit, but why the hell not? It's entertaining regardless of the direction it goes. 

:lawl::lawl::lawl:

Fucking dead.

Your first post in this very thread literally has zero value, knowledge or substance and was wrong in every single way and I showed you how and you just crossed out the lines. No one's head is more up their ass than you. 

:lawl::lawl::lawl:

Fucking dead.

Your first post in this very thread literally has zero value, knowledge or substance and was wrong in every single way and I showed you how and you just crossed out the lines. No one's head is more up their ass than you. 

Sorry, but no. Better luck next time, champ!

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Wonder why :interesting:

Visually the game could be toned down and released on PS4.

The world hopping shit is impressive, but it's all on-rails... so I need to see more to be convinced.  Quickly loading 7 second on rails flyby's of different worlds isn't THAT amazing.

41 minutes ago, JonbX said:

lmao enjoy your cross gen future, cows :rofl:What a lying scum bag company ROFL

Jim Ryan: (...) We do feel that we have a responsibility to that very large community, and an opportunity to carry on making great PS4 games for as long as the need is there. And I think that is the right thing to do, it’s the rational thing to do, and I think you will see a tail with PS4 that you did not see with PS3. But that said, as time passes, you’re going to see more and more emphasis on PS5 development and the PS5 SKU will be the lead SKU.

How is this bad? Aren't multiplats running better on the PS5? Like this is why you're a fanboy. 

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Yeah pretty much, unless its not feasible. 

With 100M consoles.. a lot becomes feasible.

You put in the work to tone down the game and make changes where necessary.

Developers are literally busy coding and updating their engines for next gen baseline anyway... they have a lot of work ahead of them, and in the meantime they might as well release cross gen versions of games that are possible on both.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

How is this bad? Aren't multiplats running better on the PS5? Like this is why you're a fanboy. 

I wasnt the one saying it was bad. How soon you gaggots forget :D

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Visually the game could be toned down and released on PS4.

The world hopping shit is impressive, but it's all on-rails... so I need to see more to be convinced.  Quickly loading 7 second on rails flyby's of different worlds isn't THAT amazing.

The question is at what point do you tone down something enough that it isn't even the same thing anymore.

Obviously you could take everything out of anything and make it run somewhere. But tone it down graphically, reduce the amount of enemies on screen, amount of particles on screen, take away the rift gun on ps4 (the real time gun that opens rifts), increase load times substantially mid game between the world jumps, etc. 

At what point is it just not the same game? That's exactly what I mean by games clearly being held back if cross gen. When you are designing a game and need to make choices based on what is scalable. MM was obviously made as a cross gen game. The game is identical on both but PS5 has graphical or performance upgrades. There isn't more enemies on PS5, isn't different gameplay features, etc. 

36 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Jim Ryan said there would be a generation cutoff

........and he ultimately ended up saying that, again, in that quote.

But that said, as time passes, you’re going to see more and more emphasis on PS5 development and the PS5 SKU will be the lead SKU

Do you guy ever finish reading to the end of sentences?

• Like 1