Cyberpunk performance on PC - 20FPS at 4K with ray tracing....on a 3090

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Permanent ban bet that this will be better on PC than PS5?

God damn this destroys the console version. Fuck imagine playing that low fps and settings.

will probably be fixed for the ps5 version

20 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

That sounds like a load of bull, but we'll see what happens at release. I doubt the framerate improvements will be that significant.

If Steve burke from Gamers Nexus is reporting on that, then its absolutely verified information.

I had no idea of DRM intentionally tanking performing of a game. That's new.

So, its almost like they put a poison pill in there in the event that any PC copies leaked. Interesting.

I bet hackers can remove the DRM.

53 minutes ago, ChupacabraIII said:

lmao this idiot is really doubting tech jesus, one of the most thorough, scientifically-minded reviewers of tech content on the web. 

talk about lost causes. 

Will be a good thread to bump to rape him. And he’ll avoid it like he’s been avoiding the politics forum :mjgrin:

Oh speaking of which, I was just now installing my two M2 NVMe SSDs onto my motherboard. I've never had any before until this new build.

Took me about 2-3 minutes to figure it out. And that's me being slow by looking up a youtube video, the moment they said "insert at about a 30 degree angle and wiggle it to make sure it fits right in" I turned off the video.

And then I realized that my motherboard provided two metal heatsinks with a thermal pad to stick to the SSD.

And then my only mistake was trying to install both the SSD and the heatsink at the same time, and then looking at the other slot to realize that the SSD has its own screw hole and the mobo intentionally left a screw installed already there, so I took off the heatsink, and then found the screw, removed it, laid the SSD down, and then put that screw on there, and then laid down the heatsink and screwed it in with its own screw and assigned hole. Done.

At no point was there a sense that I was forcing something to where it felt wrong.

SrHJyGz.jpg

x8NhaZd.jpg?1

fpKxz9Q.jpg?1

29 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Oh speaking of which, I was just now installing my two M2 NVMe SSDs onto my motherboard. I've never had any before until this new build.

Took me about 2-3 minutes to figure it out. And that's me being slow by looking up a youtube video, the moment they said "insert at about a 30 degree angle and wiggle it to make sure it fits right in" I turned off the video.

And then I realized that my motherboard provided two metal heatsinks with a thermal pad to stick to the SSD.

And then my only mistake was trying to install both the SSD and the heatsink at the same time, and then looking at the other slot to realize that the SSD has its own screw hole and the mobo intentionally left a screw installed already there, so I took off the heatsink, and then found the screw, removed it, laid the SSD down, and then put that screw on there, and then laid down the heatsink and screwed it in with its own screw and assigned hole. Done.

At no point was there a sense that I was forcing something to where it felt wrong.

SrHJyGz.jpg

x8NhaZd.jpg?1

fpKxz9Q.jpg?1

LMFAO the Twinshade with this post :cruise: 

Twinblade truly is a doofus :hehe: 

4 hours ago, Twinblade said:

No because you are a lost cause. I could literally take 2 identical screenshots of the PS5 version, put them side by side, claim that one is the PC version, and you would find a way to convince us how that screenshot looks better even though it is the same game. 

You are as indoctrinated into PC as a platform as german civilians were indoctrinated into the Nazi regime during WW2.

hey now... really?.... :mjcry: 

• NPC 1
4 hours ago, Twinblade said:

No because you are a lost cause. I could literally take 2 identical screenshots of the PS5 version, put them side by side, claim that one is the PC version, and you would find a way to convince us how that screenshot looks better even though it is the same game. 

You are as indoctrinated into PC as a platform as german civilians were indoctrinated into the Nazi regime during WW2.

The only lost cause is you trying to build a PC :tom: 

Verge-inblade :omglol: 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

my mobo didn’t have the screw already attached you idiot. It was buried in the box and the manual made no reference to it.

I HAVE THE SAME MOTHERBOARD YOU DO... and it does....

But the thing is... you shouldn't even NEED to he told that... but you do... because you're a clown :hest:

• dead 1
22 hours ago, Twinblade said:

'Turning on ray tracing at native 4K is just asking for pain and suffering. RT Medium gets 27 fps with the 3090, and RT Ultra drops to 20 fps.'

https://www.tomshardware.com/news/cyberpunk-2077-performance-preview

Lmfao :smilecry: $1500 down the drain

Hermshits have been telling us for years that a gaming PC only cost like $500. 

8 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

godpunk full price was more expensive than my pc :mjcry: 

9 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I was remembering my 2015 computer build.

GTX 970, included both Witcher 3 and Batman Arkham Knight AND because of the "3.5GB of actual GDDR RAM" scandal, I complained to newegg and they gave me MGS5 for free: $320

Intel CPU: $180

RAM and a 500GB SSD probably ended up being about another $200-$240.

So around $740, and already had a common computer case and a PSU. They easily gave me about $100 worth of games, that were new releases that year. So I do consider that as value. So I got a new build for under $700.