So do you still have your old games? Or did you lose them?

Found my SNES in a shed down the hill from my parent's house. Casing is busted on one corner. And being out in an old shed with no insulation left by the previous owners for years exposed to the elements cannot be good for any electronics down there. Same with my original playstation, and SNES games.

Was very sad to see that discovery. And my brother used my old PS1/2 games as wall decorations to stick to the wall of his room with velcro...

I sort of lost interest in games for a minute, a long minute. So I lost track of where all my stuff was since we've moved around a lot growing up and Temecula is the spot where my parents settled and I went to L.A.

But yeah, I really regret neglecting my games. I might just collect them, clean them and basically check how bad it is.... :9:

I still have my dreamcast with a dozen or so games.. Plus 100 burnt ones.

My nes and genesis are long gone. Glad Nintendo releases the mini nes and snes. I put hundreds of games on them. 

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help

I kept mine and even though I moved and used them a lot over years they are all in pretty good condition. Around the N64 era I started taking care of my stuff and stored most of those cardboard game boxes in shoe boxes so they all look as good as it possibly gets without being a freak collector about it. 

Kinda wish I could collect a few more games for the SNES, GBA, Dreamcast or some old Game & Watch systems but they're pretty expensive now in the condition I want them to be. 

Starting from the PS3 era is junkyard territory, I have constanlty bought and sold games except for my small Xbox 360 collection which I kept around .

I don't see any collector value in these games that are incomplete without their updates and DLC, except maybe the PSVR games.