Official Cyberpunk discussion thread *Remember, unmarked spoilers = ban*

Which version of Cyberpunk are you getting?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which version of Cyberpunk are you getting?

• PC
    • PS4
    • Xbone
    • PS4 for PS5
    • Xbone for Series S/X
    • Waiting for proper PS5/Series X versions
    • None. Fuck this flop.

1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

yeah, the last gen systems got treated like red headed step children. the ps5 version isn't much better  (aside from framerate). while the pc version rapes the series x one, it's still a solid way to play it. 

lmfao this game just owned "next gen" consoles.

If you want to make a "breathtaking" game, just stop focusing on last gen consoles.

Maybe it is just me, as I haven't gotten out of the apartments and do some city driving at daylight.

The first few missions happen at rainy night weather, so as to hide the console limitations I believe.

Still doesn't look bad at all, just expected to be blown away visually and this reminds me like a hazy Deus Ex Mankind Divided.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Damn, Cyberpunk is the most realistic game of 2020.   

Lmao, console version is a joke. Seriously just get the PC version if you have a capable PC.  

Posted Images

If my 1660ti can run it looking like it does then PS4 and Xbone should have no problem. They just didn't try as much as they could have with those consoles.

And their whole ray tracing shit is just marketing at best. Its clearly unfinished and not that well implemented. 

Just imagine how many thousands of dollars were spent on graphics cards just for this game. Its kind of genius how Nvidia manipulated the hermits into thinking they'd need $1500 video cards to get the most out of the game's visuals.

• NPC 1
55 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

If my 1660ti can run it looking like it does then PS4 and Xbone should have no problem. They just didn't try as much as they could have with those consoles.

And their whole ray tracing shit is just marketing at best. Its clearly unfinished and not that well implemented. 

Just imagine how many thousands of dollars were spent on graphics cards just for this game. Its kind of genius how Nvidia manipulated the hermits into thinking they'd need $1500 video cards to get the most out of the game's visuals.

I'm honestly waiting for the bad stuff. 2 hours in and outside of some clothing pop in when using a mirror and one side character I'm not seeing what's to dispair visually and only had a small fps slow down during a shoot out. 

The characters are definitely not as sharp as they should be tho. 

Oh shit, if I take screenshots from Nvidia's Game Bar, it can't capture the screenshot properly because the game is in HDR mode, and the screencapture mode apparently doesn't capture that image data. 

I wonder if their own built-in photo mode accounts for that.

8 hours ago, Twinblade said:

you are retarded. seriously.

I am definitely feeling the Deus Ex vibes, except the gun fights feel better (that's mostly because you would never want to have massive gunfights in Deus Ex to begin with).

The stealth is not bad, its pretty much like a first-person game attempting MGS1 type of stealth.

here's some of my 4K screenshots, within the game's photo mode:

ZmkARG9.jpg

I'm the gay looking dude staring at the camera. I like the setting where you can have your character making eye contact with the photo camera.

Unfortunately, CDPR did not come through with the NPC crowd sizes. They need to patch the PC version to allow more people.

p4RIttE.jpg

Oh, and it really until I woke up in my apartment that I didn't how to enter to the character menu to do basic stuff like put clothes on. On the keyboard its Tab. I must've missed reading it when I went through the Keyboard controls. And that is the perfect place for the game to TELL YOU "Press [Tab] to enter character inventory" and show you how to put on your clothes.

I didn't know, and I was only able to equip a jacket directly from my closet.

So I literally walked out my apartment with my dick out.

4MjTraV.jpg

This photo from the menu had to be taken from Nvidia screenshot tool, and its saturated because it can't properly capture HDR images. Nobody outside seemed to mind.

Oh another thing, the sound has the ability to be fantastic, sometimes.

Not all times. But the Dolby Atmos really impressed at the Coyote Bar (Street Punk storyline) at the beginning.

It felt like a club/bar atmosphere, and the ghetto hispanic rap music is exactly the type of shit that would played at a seedy club.

What I liked is that the music sounded different, that I immediately was able to locate the speakers within the room. Two big speakers hang over the bar on the second floor area, and two other speakers are on the wall closest to the pool table.

And it definitely feels like you a below a loudspeaker on the first floor, and then when you walk up to the second floor, when you go to any crummy club, the audio is right beside you, really loud.

godpunk is the best game i've ever played. i sat down for half an hour in my apartment and  I was watching the news and ads. 

the ads in this game are awesome :kaz: 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Damn I’m hyped 

you will love this game. the story telling is so good and every little side quest has its own charme. not to mention the world Is MASSIVE wtf

ALSO remember godcher 3 with books with 100 pages etc to read

not in godpunk, tablets with info are an easy read of 2-3 minutes max. I read 100% everything the lore is amazing 

Edited by kazi
  • Like 1

This game runs pretty damn well and looks very good. It defaulted to mostly the highest settings on my 5700 flashed to xt. 2560x1440 but yeah....after messing around with it I think I'm gonna stick to those settings and vsync it to 37 fps. Kind of a weird number to set it at. I hadn't seen that before. I suppose I could mess with the resolution scaling but that's for later. So far im ok with this. 

Edited by roflpwnedz
  • Like 2