Official Cyberpunk discussion thread *Remember, unmarked spoilers = ban*

Which version of Cyberpunk are you getting?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which version of Cyberpunk are you getting?

• PC
    • PS4
    • Xbone
    • PS4 for PS5
    • Xbone for Series S/X
    • Waiting for proper PS5/Series X versions
    • None. Fuck this flop.

Ok, I just beat one part that I am sure it is a spoiler but.

Spoiler

Jackie dies, and the black dude betrays you and kills you. I expect this from the teaser. I didn't expect to play as Jhonny Silverhand right away but however the part that made me realize CDProjectRed were aiming way too fucking high is the helicopter part.

Like wtf, this reminded me of ps2 era foggyness and low detail.

I can't imagine this game fairing well on PS5, maybe a PS6 remaster or something.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Damn, Cyberpunk is the most realistic game of 2020.   

Lmao, console version is a joke. Seriously just get the PC version if you have a capable PC.  

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Ok, I just beat one part that I am sure it is a spoiler but.

Reveal hidden contents

Jackie dies, and the black dude betrays you and kills you. I expect this from the teaser. I didn't expect to play as Jhonny Silverhand right away but however the part that made me realize CDProjectRed were aiming way too fucking high is the helicopter part.

Like wtf, this reminded me of ps2 era foggyness and low detail.

I can't imagine this game fairing well on PS5, maybe a PS6 remaster or something.

Just play the game and try to have fun and don't worry about other people you fucking geek. 

• Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Yeah, in a fucking 5 grand PC.

You would need a top of the line graphics card and 32 gigs of RAM at the least.

Eh, I thought the same thing at first but I don't think thats the case. My video card is pretty weak but its holding its own surprisingly well. I've dropped a few more settings to try to improve the framerate, but Im not even noticing a difference when it comes to visual fidelity. Even without RTX, its look very comparable on my system to the the screens and videos i've seen of it on beefy PCs. I think overall its still a looker even on modest systems.

4 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

People in here talk more about the graphics than anything else, what do you all think about the game itself outside of what it looks like on machines? 

Its a big, big, BIG version of Deus Ex Human Revolution/Deus Ex Mankind Divided.

And, honestly, that's already enough. Same exact flaws as those games, you go into an area and the scripted sequence it just waiting for you, but its still satisfying.

I knew I fucked myself over by not finishing Mankind Divided, I was probably 2/3's into that game. I probably need to finish it quickly before the end of the year.

10 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

People in here talk more about the graphics than anything else, what do you all think about the game itself outside of what it looks like on machines? 

You mean like when i gushed about the game and you made a snarky comment about how even the character creator would have been enough to excite me? :ben: 

But the game is def really good overall. There are some individual components that are not that great and could have been better designed (the skill trees are kind of a mess for example) but its definitely delivering on the world and story which is what I wanted from this game.

• Ben 1

Yea, I'm only on Act 2 since I've been doing a lot of fucking around, and dying too lmao... but there's definitely parts of this game that are in major need of polish.  I'm more interested now in where the story is going compared to the beginning... so it takes a bit to get going, but hopefully from here on out it gets better and better.

I also agree the skill trees aren't very well done.

after hours of exploring I finally started some side content and even the gigs are awesome. always a bit of story. killed some cyberpsycho dude and later found out i could've saved him. :mjcry:   I did reload my game a few times because I wasn't ok with the outcome. 

people complaining about the open world shit should relax, they can fix a lot of the stuff and it's not bad at all, doesn't break immersion for me tbh. 

also like taking a shower with my clothes on, and when i look into the mirror my V looks suddenly like Jimbo :kaz:  she got hair but the reflection makes her bald 

Edited by kazpunk

That chick Regina emphasizes that you need to take out the Cyberpsychos non lethally. I've done a couple of those quests so far and my main strategy has been to just wail on them with a Bat :yeshrug: I have some non-lethal grenades I didn't know about, so Ill probably try those for the next one I come across.

4 hours ago, Twinblade said:

That chick Regina emphasizes that you need to take out the Cyberpsychos non lethally. I've done a couple of those quests so far and my main strategy has been to just wail on them with a Bat :yeshrug: I have some non-lethal grenades I didn't know about, so Ill probably try those for the next one I come across.

You can mod any tech gun to be non lethal. 

I have been exploring the world, realizing the limitations of my build, what I could improve.

Failed the Delamains 7th mission because I was too weak, so I did another quest to level up.

Did that bit with Goro, and I could feel appreciation for him, even though we are rivals.

Fuck, this game is that awesome.

My only complain is that I wished to play just the main guy from the trailers instead of your custom character.

By the discourse around this game every where I think I am defs sticking with my decision to wait a few months before playing it. 

You only get to play a game for the first time once. Don't want this marred with the level of bugs I've been seeing. 

Even without that though, definitely does not sound even close to RDR2 level of open world design which is a shame. 

Some of the shit on the cyberpunk subreddit is absolutely fucking hilarious btw :biggrin: highly recommended 

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

By the discourse around this game every where I think I am defs sticking with my decision to wait a few months before playing it. 

You only get to play a game for the first time once. Don't want this marred with the level of bugs I've been seeing. 

Even without that though, definitely does not sound even close to RDR2 level of open world design which is a shame. 

Some of the shit on the cyberpunk subreddit is absolutely fucking hilarious btw :biggrin: highly recommended 

Straight up hilarious shit happens all the time.  There's some really stupid bugs and stuff.  If you drive your car to activate a mission or something... say, meeting up with a character before you both head into a building.. if you park in the pathway that the NPC will walk, they just walk right through the car like it's not there lmao... it's so fucking jany :D 

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Straight up hilarious shit happens all the time.  There's some really stupid bugs and stuff.  If you drive your car to activate a mission or something... say, meeting up with a character before you both head into a building.. if you park in the pathway that the NPC will walk, they just walk right through the car like it's not there lmao... it's so fucking jany :D 

:biggrin: 

Saddest part is that sounds tame to a lot of the other shit I've seen online lol.