Official Cyberpunk discussion thread *Remember, unmarked spoilers = ban*

Which version of Cyberpunk are you getting?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which version of Cyberpunk are you getting?

• PC
    • PS4
    • Xbone
    • PS4 for PS5
    • Xbone for Series S/X
    • Waiting for proper PS5/Series X versions
    • None. Fuck this flop.

12 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Finished the game after 55 hours. I did most of the side quests I wanted to do, skipping only the gigs as there were way too many of them and they all seemed to blend together from a design standpoint.

Epic ass game overall :whew: The storytelling and characters are fantastic even if they don't quite reach the Witcher 3 when it comes to the main story and how it plays out. There are some major decisions towards the end, but the nice thing is that after finishing the game it just drops you right before the point of no return in the story, so you can experiment with the other choices and see how they change things

The one I went with on my initial run-through (major spoilers obviously)

Reveal hidden contents

Gave control to Johnny and teamed up with Rogue. There was just something poetic about having her join up to raid Arasaka and basically end the story the way it started back when Johnny did the same thing years ago. Working together with Alt's AI was also pretty cool, though I would have liked to see her original self (as a human) get more screen time, It feels like she was only in the game for a brief moment.

Also what happened to Takemura? I seriously doubt he died during the raid on the apartment building. I wonder if he makes an appearance if you choose to side with Hanako and go the 'pacifist' route. I think im going to choose that next and see what happens.

Spoiler

Nah he does die unless you save him, which I did. And then in the end credits when everyone is ...i guess lowkey eulogizing you he straight up flamed me :mjcry:

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Damn, Cyberpunk is the most realistic game of 2020.   

Lmao, console version is a joke. Seriously just get the PC version if you have a capable PC.  

Posted Images

15 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Hide contents

Wait you can save him? how?

Spoiler

on the mission where johnny tells you to leave him behind, there is a path back to the apartment to rescue him. I forget it exactly but as long as you don't exit the building I believe you can save him.

Im not gonna get into this game yet but ima boot it and see what kind of performance i get . I watched some benchmarks and looks like i can prob get 60fps with med - high settings with DLSS

So havent played much but with default high settings and quality DLSS im getting locked 60 with like 70 to 80 GPU usuage. A little higher in some cutscenes. Game looks good. DLSS has improved since i last tried it but it still has some weirdness to it that sometimes stands out.

CPU usage goes from around 30 to 60 . So this should be fine to play. Might tinker with settings and add some RTX and see if i can still get 60 frames. I tried the 30fps option and i probably could get used to it but id rather 60 frames and worse graphics tbh. 

Rt is a no go unless I lock to 30 . Seemed to hold that for the little I played it but didn't really look that much better to me anyway. 

Tho I didnt try any of the other dlss options 

Also the braindance segments are stupid 

27 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

The game is only hard on your hardware with ray-tracing enabled or you max the quality or do a combo of both.  With that said on my 2080 I get 55-63ish fps avg playing Ultra Quality + DLSS Auto + Max RT.

On my 1660 Ti I get around 45 fps avg 1080p Ultra Quality - no DLSS - no RT.

I turned dlss off and was getting dips under 30 at high preset.  The game looks nice but doesn't look good enough to warrant that performance especially at only 1080p. Unplayable without dlss on these lower end cards

and now for some spoilers.

Bis & Gays out to be outraged by this so Gimme your thoughts on this  @Cooke (not admin cant help ?

Spoiler

River rejected my male V's advances. LOL 🤣

First he invites me over to a cookout, and is flirting with me the entire time as he's assisting me in helping him cook.

At the dinner table his sis is checking me out and asking if I was available. I was thinking about Panam in that moment when this River dude comes and pulls me from the table and takes me up to this secluded lookout water tower littered with gay mags lying around, there he insist that I gaze with him at the city skyline.

So here we are sitting together sharing a liquor bottle, he gifts me his special gun.

spacer.png

So the game gave me an option for Kiss and I went for it.  :romantears:

spacer.png

😡 and I got instant rejected.

Tease? :willcucked:

5 hours ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Bis & Gays out to be outraged by this so Gimme your thoughts on this  @Cooke (not admin cant help ?

Hide contents

First he invites me over to a cookout, and is flirting with me the entire time as he's assisting me in helping him cook.

At the dinner table his sis is checking me out and asking if I was available. I was thinking about Panam in that moment when this River dude comes and pulls me from the table and takes me up to this secluded lookout water tower littered with gay mags lying around, there he insist that I gaze with him at the city skyline.

So here we are sitting together sharing a liquor bottle, he gifts me his special gun.

spacer.png

spacer.png

That's so Cooke.

7 hours ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

spacer.png

Is that BlackHand?

• Haha 1

Still can't find comrades hammer but got that Azura? Craft Legendary sniper rifle craft spec and one for the large revolver. This shits a wrap. Nothing better than seeing enemy's signatures hiding behind cover when that bullet curves and pops their head off. 

I've still yet to ricochet a bullet yet tho. 

This game is one of the better shooters out there.