Cyberpunk 2077 PC tech - the next gen experience. DF breakdown (does not include consoles - whoops)

• -GD-X★ changed the title to Cyberpunk 2077 PC tech - the next gen experience. DF breakdown (includes consoles)
5 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Apparently the Stadia version is better than the console versions so say Verge. 

I am actually curious about how it looks on streaming services like Stadia. With the  big question being if they have any form of ray tracing.

Im on gig internet now so it might actually be better on there than on my 1660ti.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I am actually curious about how it looks on streaming services like Stadia. With the  big question being if they have any form of ray tracing.

Im on gig internet now so it might actually be better on there than on my 1660ti.

I'm sure it would. Control has rt on Switch lol

54 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

If Switch version of Control has Ray Tracing via streaming then I'm sure Stadia should as well

Edited by Goukosan
  • -GD-X★ changed the title to Cyberpunk 2077 PC tech - the next gen experience. DF breakdown (does not include consoles - whoops)

Towards the end of the video John talks about this one point where it quickly cuts between a bunch of scenes with Jackie and V together.. he mentions that he thought it was a video... I had the exact same thought.  I have the game completely maxed out, and all those cuts and the visuals were just so good and seamless, I questioned whether it was really real-time or a pre-rendered video... but then I remembered it was my created character.. absolutely crazy stuff.

Just now, MalaXmaS said:

How much would that set-up go for? @Remij

RTX 3090

Core i9-7960x

32gig ram

Sabrent Rocket Nvme 1tb

I dunno.

Thing is that you can run at the same settings and lock to 30 on a much cheaper machine.  I have the game maxed out at 4K with DLSS and locked to 30 the same as John.  It's sexy as fuck.

• Like 1

I can play this game on my shitty pc and it runs well. had to lock 30fps at 1080p but whatever it still feels smooth af, no dips and responsive for fps gameplay. this game owns so much.

40 minutes ago, kazi said:

I can play this game on my shitty pc and it runs well. had to lock 30fps at 1080p but whatever it still feels smooth af, no dips and responsive for fps gameplay. this game owns so much.

You talk so much shit yet you don't even have an up to date PC :tom: 

5 hours ago, Twinblade said:

You talk so much shit yet you don't even have an up to date PC :tom: 

how would you know? I have access to a high end pc more often than you do because you fucked up your rig. 

I don't think the hardware I own is important in any way nor did I ever hype or say I have the best graphics or PC, even more so it's a win for PC because even low end speccs run games way better than consoles. 

you are the one talking shit, wake up, twinblade. 

Edited by kazi
4 hours ago, kazpunk said:

how would you know? I have access to a high end pc more often than you do because you fucked up your rig. 

I don't think the hardware I own is important in any way nor did I ever hype or say I have the best graphics or PC, even more so it's a win for PC because even low end speccs run games way better than consoles. 

you are the one talking shit, wake up, twinblade. 

So I fucked up because I didn’t want to spend $2K on a rig even though my previous PCs have been futureproof for almost half the price? :ben: 

• Ben 1