Yakuza remastered collection 3-5 and Yakuza 6 coming to gamepass

Lol 3 and 4 aged like poop compared to newer titles. 5 was pretty ambitious for a PS3 game, the only good thing in that collection. 

Yakuza 6 is not so great, it was their first game with their newest engine and it showed, felt very limited compared to other games, you might as well play Kiwami 2 instead. or better yet Judgment, wait I think that one isnt on Xlop. TLHBO

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

Lol 3 and 4 aged like poop compared to newer titles. 5 was pretty ambitious for a PS3 game, the only good thing in that collection. 

Yakuza 6 is not so great, it was their first game with their newest engine and it showed, felt very limited compared to other games, you might as well play Kiwami 2 instead. or better yet Judgment, wait I think that one isnt on Xlop. TLHBO

I don't think 3 and 4 have aged that much. Outside of the graphics, mechanically they're very similar to the recent games. I think they would still be worth playing for the stories and characters.

Judgment is fuckin sick though :bow: I wish more people here had played that game.