JCole just released an official vid for a song he released back in 2014.

• Chicano3000 changed the title to JCole just released an official vid for a song he released back in 2014.
1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

it's a bit standard, considering 99% of rappers use trap bass. however, the rest is fantastic. 

Ya, been trying to utilize that style:

Make  these on the side. I worked with some producers in the past as a graphic designer. Everyone went their separate ways but I'm cool with the dude that runs the studio so I go there from time to time to produce. 

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, Chicano3000 said:

Ya, been trying to utilize that style:

Make  these on the side. I worked with some producers in the past as a graphic designer. Everyone went their separate ways but I'm cool with the dude that runs the studio so I go there from time to time to produce. 

nice bro!

this is a j cole track i was working on. it still needs a bassline and a few other elements. it's not full length either. it just gives you an idea of where it's going 

https://voca.ro/1cdCZ08TeVVi

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

nice bro!

this is a j cole track i was working on. it still needs a bassline and a few other elements. it's not full length either. it just gives you an idea of where it's going 

https://voca.ro/1cdCZ08TeVVi

Damn, that's sick. Reminds me of JCole around his Friday Night Lights/Sideline Story era.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Remij said:

J.Cole is one of the few rappers I do like these days.

Interestingly, Cole is not even from these days. He's our era of hiohop. We are to GenZ what GenX was to us with Nas/Pac/etc.

Speaking of which, there are some decent GenZ Rappers like YBN Cordae.