Gamespot posts it’s GOTY nominees. Awards next Thursday

2 hours ago, Quad Damage said:

cyberjunk not even in the top 10 :lul: 

7 years of hype, dozens of best of E3 and other show awards, people spending 1000s of dollars to upgrade their PC, comes out and flops massively and doesen't even get a GOTY nomination. This game will be forgotten before the end of the month.

you guys are so mad this game exceeded every true gamers expectations. it's easily the best game of ALL TIME. imagine trying to defend this abomination...

291439s3dy361.jpg

you guys :mj: :mj: :mj: 

• Haha 2
16 minutes ago, kazpunk said:

you guys are so mad this game exceeded every true gamers expectations. it's easily the best game of ALL TIME. imagine trying to defend this abomination...

291439s3dy361.jpg

you guys :mj: :mj: :mj: 

She individually reviewed Cyberpunk and thought it sucked.

GOTY nominees are voted by GS as a whole and they all unanimously thought it sucked. It just came out and were even still in the honeymoon period where massively hyped games get way more praise and recognition than they deserve ffs :kaz:

14 minutes ago, Delita said:

She individually reviewed Cyberpunk and thought it sucked.

GOTY nominees are voted by GS as a whole and they all unanimously thought it sucked. It just came out and were even still in the honeymoon period where massively hyped games get way more praise and recognition than they deserve ffs :kaz:

i like to think they didn't even include it in the list BECAUSE it just came out.

anyway i don't care about gaming journalism, they all suck. I know it's more of an entertainment thing and everyone knows we play the games ourselves to make judgement.

it's ok fagg :kaz: :-*  I can say this game exceeded my expectations and they were super high to begin with. it's incredible. also it's amazing how the GTA-like marketing lured all the normies to buy this game

It's a proper RPG as to be expected, if you like deus ex, vampire the masquerade etc even godcher 3 (obviously) or the other godchers you will LOVE this game. 

the choices you can make during story parts is insanely good. whoops didn't mean to write a mini review :kaz:  it's like they reviewed heavensward and put the score on godpunk :kaz: 

ALSO SJWS GONNA BE SO OFFENDED BY THIS GAME. AND THIS GURL CLEARLY WAS. woman saying how they made them look bad in the youtube comments :mj: also they are disabled already. :mj: 

Edited by kazpunk
9 minutes ago, kazpunk said:

i like to think they didn't even include it in the list BECAUSE it just came out.

anyway i don't care about gaming journalism, they all suck. I know it's more of an entertainment thing and everyone knows we play the games ourselves to make judgement.

it's ok fagg :kaz: :-*  I can say this game exceeded my expectations and they were super high to begin with. it's incredible. also it's amazing how the GTA-like marketing lured all the normies to buy this game

It's a proper RPG as to be expected, if you like deus ex, vampire the masquerade etc even godcher 3 (obviously) or the other godchers you will LOVE this game. 

the choices you can make during story parts is insanely good. whoops didn't mean to write a mini review :kaz:  it's like they reviewed heavensward and put the score on godpunk :kaz: 

ALSO SJWS GONNA BE SO OFFENDED BY THIS GAME. AND THIS GURL CLEARLY WAS. woman saying how they made them look bad in the youtube comments :mj: also they are disabled already. :mj: 

Look at the tears pouring in :kaz:

have fun looking at and customizing your tranny dick in the game fag :kaz:  

Don't ever insult Heavensward by listing it next to this flop :takei:

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Playstation doesnt have Hades. 

I have too many games i'm playing at the moment to try that out any time soon but i want to. Still haven't even gotten around to Yakuza like a dragon :dame:

Just now, Delita said:

I have too many games i'm playing at the moment to try that out any time soon but i want to. Still haven't even gotten around to Yakuza like a dragon :dame:

Yakuza 7 owns but its a huge time sink, best wait for the right time.