10 years of hype for the Initiative game and it turns out to be nothing but a fart in the wind re-imagining of a dead IP?

3 minutes ago, Ike said:

Ghosts n Goblins Resurrected was more exciting :hest:

absolutely, i'm much more excited for that. and they showed gameplay.

and yet again, another nothingness renderered concept video like phantom dust and everything else MS pulled out of the vault, then either fumbled or cancelled.

initiative is a disaster

1 minute ago, Bodycount V said:

absolutely, i'm much more excited for that. and they showed gameplay.

and yet again, another nothingness renderered concept video like phantom dust and everything else MS pulled out of the vault, then either fumbled or cancelled.

initiative is a disaster

The entire MS lineup is phantom dust 

Without just spouting fanboy drivel; I did actually watch the trailer earlier today and I couldn't help but think to myself who actually gives a fuck about this? Perfect Dark? Are there people that go to bed at night praying to lawd Jesus to just gives us one more PD game? No. 

The scale of Microsoft exclusive games problem is deep rooted and will take years of time and money to solve, they really slipped into a hole with the direction they took at the start of XB1 and I don't see it changing for a long, long time. 

I hadn't heard. Normally I'd be glad it's not xflop exclusive for once but at this point I expect it to be typical made for gamepass shovelware. Those aren't real games. Outside of that MS games are generic, soulless, uninspired SJW garbage anyway. Looking at the trailer I can already see the climate change narrative. I fully expect Jo Dark to be sticking it to the patriarchy in this one along with some feminist one-liners.