Monster Hunter Rise Trailer

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Looks fun but Switch is holding this game down. World is a few years old and still looks better than this. 

Still pretty impressive for Switch I think.

There's rumors this is coming to PC (from the Capcom leaks) so at least the framerate will be nice and high, if nothing else.

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

Still pretty impressive for Switch I think.

There's rumors this is coming to PC (from the Capcom leaks) so at least the framerate will be nice and high, if nothing else.

I sure hope so. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Dat Salt :aitch:

Lol not at all. I have never even come close to finishing a MH game, and World is actually the first one I really enjoyed, to my own surprise. Maybe its because its the first one that wasnt a shit looking handheld game.

I'm hardly a huge fan of the series. Not playing this wouldn't be that big of a deal. I mean, Id give it a try on PC, but hardly the kind of game that will make me seriously consider a Switch or make me... jealous? lmfao

36 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Lol not at all. I have never even come close to finishing a MH game, and World is actually the first one I really enjoyed, to my own surprise. Maybe its because its the first one that wasnt a shit looking handheld game.

I'm hardly a huge fan of the series. Not playing this wouldn't be that big of a deal. I mean, Id give it a try on PC, but hardly the kind of game that will make me seriously consider a Switch or make me... jealous? lmfao

The Switch is holding back a Switch exclusive... I'm not salty I swearsz it :awww:

Just now, Goukosan said:

The Switch is holding back a Switch exclusive... I'm not salty I swearsz it :awww:

The Switch is holding back a series which the previous entry wasn't on Switch. It's not very hard to grasp the concept here. It's predecessor looks better.

Now deal with it.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

The Switch is holding back a series which the previous entry wasn't on Switch. It's not very hard to grasp the concept here. It's predecessor looks better.

Now deal with it.

I don't get to deal with shit, getting two MH games exclusively to Switch. 

Meanwhile you have to deal with praying and hoping that it comes to PC.... 😂🤣

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I don't get to deal with shit, getting two MH games exclusively to Switch. 

Meanwhile you have to deal with praying and hoping that it comes to PC.... 😂🤣

Are you seriously bragging about that other MH spin off, sequel to a iOS game? :kaz: 

Switch must be in a worst state than I thought. Youre the one who should be praying for better games. :lul: 

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Are you seriously bragging about that other MH spin off, sequel to a iOS game? :kaz: 

Switch must be in a worst state than I thought. Youre the one who should be praying for better games. :lul: 

Man your clueless as fuck as always.... stay hoping it comes to PC though 😂🤣

41 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Man your clueless as fuck as always.... stay hoping it comes to PC though 😂🤣

MH Stories 2 is a sequel to MH Stories for smartphones. Idgaf, looks gay.

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

MH Stories 2 is a sequel to MH Stories for smartphones. Idgaf, looks gay.

No retard its a sequel to a 3DS game. 

FF7 was ported to phones and FF7 got a remake... does that make FF7 a remake of a mobile game or a Playstation game? lol

12 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

No retard its a sequel to a 3DS game. 

FF7 was ported to phones and FF7 got a remake... does that make FF7 a remake of a mobile game or a Playstation game? lol

Thats not any better. :D 

3DS, iOS, handheld trash. :poop: 

1 hour ago, Team 2019 said:

Yeah I believe it, I mean MH World is the best selling game in Capcom history, I don't see why they would turn around and simply abandon the current fanbase to go back exclusively to the Switch userbase and a more Japanese centric market. Nintendo's moneyhat is probably appealing but not to that degree, I mean the game has no chance to outsell World being on just one platform, even if it's going to be huge in Japan.

A PC port would at least help to mitigate the loss in sales.

So the PC version is coming 9 months later, and Capcom can announce it after 6 months.  Nintendo paid $2 million for the exclusivity.

https://www.dsogaming.com/news/monster-hunter-rise-coming-to-pc-nine-months-after-nintendo-switch-first-pc-tech-details/

Monster Hunter Rise PC Tech Details

• Regarding frame rate
    30FPS limit, 60FPS limit, FPS fluctuation (essentially no upper limit) option
    By adding an upper limit of 144 and 165 as a bonus, it corresponds to two specifications of currently popular monitors. According to the feeling of CES held in January, it is expected that 240Hz (240FPS) monitors will become popular in the future.
  • Note: PC games PC games support variable refresh rate modes such as G-SYNC and Free Sync (no extra coding required)
  • Monitor output resolution
    Allows you to output any resolution according to your monitor / Windows environment
    Do not hard-code the output resolution or limit it to 720p (Switch handheld mode) or 1080p (docking mode)
  • Input / output device optimization
  • Key binding / customization, mouse input optimization using direct input (avoid analog stick emulation)
  • UI navigation via mouse / keyboard
  • Fine-tune / options for baseline graphics and video output performance
  • Texture filtering, antialiasing, anisotropic filtering, shadow quality options, V-sync ON / OFF.
  • The game should support full screen, window mode, and borderless window mode
  • 21: 9 (ultra wide) and other graphics related support

:juggle: