Opencritic puts up first ever PSA warning people about disparity of performance between platforms and suspected intentional misleading of consumers

https://imgur.com/QUmls5w

Well look at that.  Just like I pointed out in the review thread.   The developer intentionally hid the issues from the consumer by only allowing pre-recorded footage of the game that hid all the glitches and issues. 

GS 7.0 was right on the nose.  Lmfao at the people who claimed it was because of SJW issues..... bbbbut the SJWs :awww:

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

https://m.imgur.com/QUmls5w

Well look at that.  Just like I pointed out in the review thread.   The developer intentionally hid the issues from the consumer by only allowing pre-recorded footage of the game that hid all the glitches and issues. 

GS 7.0 was right on the nose.  Lmfao at the people who claimed it was because of SJW issues..... bbbbut the SJWs :awww:

I called out the fact that the console versions weren't being shown multiple times leading up to release... it was painfully obvious they were hiding something lmao.

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

I called out the fact that the console versions weren't being shown multiple times leading up to release... it was painfully obvious they were hiding something lmao.

CDPR decided to make a next-gen game halfway through development and then just forgot to cancel the last-gen version. :tom:

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Ike said:

CDPR decided to make a next-gen game halfway through development and then just forgot to cancel the last-gen version. :tom:

Haha, well, I think right from the very start their ambitions were too high for last gen.  But yea, that could be as well.

• Like 1

Im sure this game is great....or will be once the bugs get worked out. But the game should not have release on PS4 and Xbox base. Its not for those consoles. But, money. It needed months more time, but deadlines and multiple delays killed that.

Should have been NG only. 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Haha, well, I think right from the very start their ambitions were too high for last gen.  But yea, that could be as well.

I'm just irritated now because all of CDPR's resources are going to be on fixing the last gen versions and we probably won't get the next-gen upgrade until late next year if at all. :mjcry:

1 minute ago, Ike said:

I'm just irritated now because all of CDPR's resources are going to be on fixing the last gen versions and we probably won't get the next-gen upgrade until late next year if at all. :mjcry:

Yeah..it seems like their focus for the next 2 months at least will be getting the last gen versions somewhat acceptable... next gen versions are likely 1 or 2 months after that.. if you're lucky.. so yeah..bit could be a while :(

3 hours ago, Remij said:

Ambitions too high?

They didn't even have the ambition for PS2 level traffic and NPC AI :guh:

So I guess what you're saying is that they should limit the resolution options for Switch games trailers to 480p or 720p at 30fps with dips. That way the consumer knows how shit his Switch games performs before making the plunge.

33 minutes ago, Ramza said:

So I guess what you're saying is that they should limit the resolution options for Switch games trailers to 480p or 720p at 30fps with dips. That way the consumer knows how shit his Switch games performs before making the plunge.

When you try to be snarky and fall flat on your face..... Trailers? 😂🤣

Just say you don't grasp what's going on and keep moving bro

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

When you try to be snarky and fall flat on your face..... Trailers? 😂🤣

Just say you don't grasp what's going on and keep moving bro

Youre talking about footage being misleading to the consumers because its looking or performing differently than the actual finished product. I dont see how a trailer doesnt fit that bill. 

Maybe youre the one who didnt grasp my joke because it makes you butthurt. 

15 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Youre talking about footage being misleading to the consumers because its looking or performing differently than the actual finished product. I dont see how a trailer doesnt fit that bill. 

Maybe youre the one who didnt grasp my joke because it makes you butthurt. 

No retard.  Im talking about the developer intentionally not allowing reviewers to show any real time footage of the game AT ALL even for review purposes and on top of that only sent out PC review codes for pre launch reviews. 

When a Switch game is reviewed real time gameplay is shown, the resolution is known and the Frame rate is known.   Matter of fact it's disclosed in previews and trailers show footage as well. 

Meanwhile, this was shady as fuck and misleading to the customer...hence why they're offering FULL REFUNDS for the game because of the huge backlash and hence why open critic for the first time in history had to include this disclaimer to warn consumers on the shady shit the developer pulled. 

Edited by Goukosan
32 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

No retard.  Im talking about the developer intentionally not allowing reviewers to show any real time footage of the game AT ALL even for review purposes and on top of that only sent out PC review codes for pre launch reviews. 

When a Switch game is reviewed real time gameplay is shown, the resolution is known and the Frame rate is known.   Matter of fact it's disclosed in previews and trailers show footage as well. 

Meanwhile, this was shady as fuck and misleading to the customer...hence why they're offering FULL REFUNDS for the game because of the huge backlash and hence why open critic for the first time in history had to include this disclaimer to warn consumers on the shady shit the developer pulled. 

Oh I see. I remember the IGN guy reviewing the game mentioning he couldnt show any real gameplay footage besides pre release stuff. I thought they had another one of those you can't show anything before launch day closure or something of the sort, which are actually very common in the industry. 

Thats even more scummy though. 

7 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Oh I see. I remember the IGN guy reviewing the game mentioning he couldnt show any real gameplay footage besides pre release stuff. I thought they had another one of those you can't show anything before launch day closure or something of the sort, which are actually very common in the industry. 

Thats even more scummy though. 

Yes... this was very scummy.  I'm glad they called out on it with this huge backlash.