Life is often not fair. Please take COVID seriously.

Sometimes life takes good people too early and soon an ex of mine who was amazing will lose her battle with COVID. 

In just under six days she went from a vibrant, smart, beautiful woman to a coma, on dialysis, and hourly blood transfusions.  

She is the world to her kids and her oldest is special needs whom his mom is his best friend.  I can't imagine what he is going through right now.  

She texted me a couple of weeks ago saying she was going to a birthday party.  I told her not to go because that's how people get sick.  She assured me she would be careful., that's the last time I heard from her.  

Her name is Charity.

• Sad 2

that's awful man. sorry to hear that :(  covid is so unpredictable. i've seen it do nothing to 70 year-olds in poor health...and i've seen it kill healthy 30-somethings. most people will get flu-like symptoms and will lose taste/smell (co-worker hasn't got her taste/smell back in 6 months - just found out today). so yeah, you never know how it's going to react with your body. again, sorry to hear your ex is one of the unlucky ones. i hope things miraculously turn around. 

51 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

this unholy Chinese Virus seems to affect people completely differently, eh? No telling what it will do.

So far only thing I can find and confirm is:

Any blood type other than O has a bad time

Vitamin D deficient people have a terrible time probably due to respiratory complications

Old and immune compromised people have a bad time

If you're type O blood, young to middle aged and not deficient in Vitamin D you're probably walking around spreading this shit without symptoms. So not much good news there either

Edited by Vini