Cyberpunk 2077 IGN REVIEW - 4.0

6 hours ago, kazpunk said:

gaming journalism is a joke, it's just another proof of it. :reg:    some casual normies ITT too. lol. 

here's a quote from the IGN PC review @The Mother Fucker@The Motherfucker 

"This more freeform structure isn’t without its faults, including loads of distracting bugs, but the strength of the missions themselves – optional or not – and the choice you have within them make Cyberpunk 2077 one of the most exciting, emotional, and just plain fun RPGs I’ve played in recent years.

:reg:

CDProject Red said it's an Action-Adventure game.  Get over it. 

Also, the AI in this game could use a major overhaul. 

As I was playing walking the streets of Night City in the day where there's a lot more NPCs roaming about I notice how pedestrian NPCs were adhering to the traffic stop indicators. I watched and waited with anticipation for the traffic indicator to give them the go to walk so I could see them walk across the street, and what did the crowd of pedestrian NPCs do with the light turned green.  Half of them immediately turned around walking back the opposite direction instead of crossing.    Dumb AI. 

Another scenario, I got into my car that I parked outside a plaza as it was surrounded by NPCs.  In a real world situation when someone gets in a car and starts it up you don't crowd around the car at close range.  
As I begin to slowly back out.  I immediately get a white Star for warrant and the NPCs all suddenly start running scared.   Dumb AI. 

3 hours ago, The Mother Fucker said:

CDProject Red said it's an Action-Adventure game.  Get over it. 

if timestamp doesn't work, look at second 0:20 onwards

anything else? :reg: 

Edited by kazpunk
7 hours ago, lostfool said:

Well you are a lemming.  Your standards are bottom of the barrel.  

To be fair has the best last gen version and it actually looks better than on PS5.

PS5 version runs on PS4 pro specs + 60fps

Edited by Vini
4 hours ago, kazpunk said:

if timestamp doesn't work, look at second 0:20 onwards

anything else? :reg: 

Yeah you are slow.  They market the game correctly now as an action adventure.

I even showed you the back side of my game case. 

Go to their official website if you can't cope with my information given to you. Cope with the source. 

You are bugging big time Kaz. 

• NPC 1
6 hours ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Yeah you are slow.  They market the game correctly now as an action adventure.

I even showed you the back side of my game case. 

Go to their official website if you can't cope with my information given to you. Cope with the source. 

You are bugging big time Kaz. 

They label it as an RPG, everyone here says it is an RPG including CDPR, the developers, every news site or even wikipedia says it's a rpg. 

AND

IT IS A RPG. you are bugging me, retard. you are fucking stupid. you have some fucked up elitist views about shit nobody cares about. fucking move on, fgt. 

4 hours ago, kazpunk said:

They label it as an RPG, everyone here says it is an RPG including CDPR, the developers, every news site or even wikipedia says it's a rpg. 

AND

IT IS A RPG. you are bugging me, retard. you are fucking stupid. you have some fucked up elitist views about shit nobody cares about. fucking move on, fgt. 

WRONG. They, CDProjeckt Red called it a RPG in development.  They now classify properly as an action-adventure.  

The proof is on my side seeing you can go right to CDPRoject website, or buy the physical copy and read that it's an action adventure.  

Stay butt hurt,  I don't care.

22 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

WRONG. They, CDProjeckt Red called it a RPG in development.  They now classify properly as an action-adventure.  

The proof is on my side seeing you can go right to CDPRoject website, or buy the physical copy and read that it's an action adventure.  

Stay butt hurt,  I don't care.

It always was and still is a role playing game. :reg:   I don't care either way, it's just I don't get your retarded elitism all based on the source material being not a rpg in your opinion. I never played it or heard about it before but I surely love the CDPR RPG adaption of it. :reg: 

I'm done with you, i proofed you wrong all the time. 

Edited by kazpunk
6 minutes ago, kazpunk said:

It always was and still is a role playing game. :reg:   I don't care either way, it's just I don't get your retarded elitism all based on the source material being not a rpg in your opinion. I never played it or heard about it before but I surely love the CDPR RPG adaption of it. :reg: 

I'm done with you, i proofed you wrong all the time. 

you haven't proved anything in that drivel. I don't even know what you are talking about. 

I told you time and again that they published the game as a action adventure.  Stay blind for all I care. 

The proof is right on the back of their game or on their website https://www.cyberpunk.net/us/en/

image.thumb.png.5a5ea46fc5eb5c7b2324d79cf52b9078.png

spacer.png

Just now, The Mother Fucker said:

you haven't proved anything in that drivel. I don't even know what you are talking about. 

I told you time and again that they published the game as a action adventure.  Stay blind for all I care. 

The proof is right on the back of their game or on their website https://www.cyberpunk.net/us/en/

image.thumb.png.5a5ea46fc5eb5c7b2324d79cf52b9078.png

spacer.png

uh huh and i proved you wrong many times before, where they label it as an RPG and still do everywhere. because it is just that. you think they call it rpg in all the trailers for no reason? steam for example listing it as a rpg?

it's like you don't understand what this genre means and I tried to explain many times but you just don't get it. you say shit because you think what defines a role playing game is gameplay mechanics which you think fall short in this game. seriously for someone who says who doesn't care you really go out of a limb to trying to prove your retarded narrative even though people here tell you it is a rpg. :reg: 

Just now, kazpunk said:

uh huh and i proved you wrong many times before, where they label it as an RPG and still do everywhere. because it is just that. you think they call it rpg in all the trailers for no reason? steam for example listing it as a rpg?

it's like you don't understand what this genre means and I tried to explain many times but you just don't get it. you say shit because you think what defines a role playing game is gameplay mechanics which you think fall short in this game. seriously for someone who says who doesn't care you really go out of a limb to trying to prove your retarded narrative even though people here tell you it is a rpg. :reg: 

Steam, Google, Wikipedia is not the developers.  Trailers are not the final product.

The proof is in your face.   

Just now, The Mother Fucker said:

Steam, Google, Wikipedia is not the developers.  Trailers are not the final product.

The proof is in your face.   

your proof is literally bullshit, it's like you feel empowered to being retarded because of labeling. They labeled it as a rpg all throughout the developing process and they still do BECAUSE IT IS A ROLE PLAYING GAME. 

THIS IS NOT AN UNCHARTED GAME, YOU ROLE PLAY A FUCKING CHARACTER. god, you are as dumb as all the normies who got lured in by GTA-like marketing of this game and now are disappointed and mad.

please stop your retarded elitism about the source material and get over it. 

1 minute ago, kazpunk said:

your proof is literally bullshit, it's like you feel empowered to being retarded because of labeling. They labeled it as a rpg all throughout the developing process and they still do BECAUSE IT IS A ROLE PLAYING GAME. 

THIS IS NOT AN UNCHARTED GAME, YOU ROLE PLAY A FUCKING CHARACTER. god, you are as dumb as all the normies who got lured in by GTA-like marketing of this game and now are disappointed and mad.

please stop your retarded elitism about the source material and get over it. 

You are entitled to your opinion, but you are not entitled to facts.  

CDProjekt Red call it an action-adventure now.  Deal with it.  :glad: 

CP2077.thumb.JPG.cfeaef3754a31535bd462716a93a150b.JPG

Kaz:  

:D :D :D 

4 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

You are entitled to your opinion, but you are not entitled to facts.  

CDProjekt Red call it an action-adventure now.  Deal with it.  :glad: 

CP2077.thumb.JPG.cfeaef3754a31535bd462716a93a150b.JPG

Kaz:  

:D :D :D 

a marketing strategy yet again to lure in normies? :reg:  it is an action-adventure ROLE PLAYING GAME. it says so everywhere, they said themselves and it is by definition if you play the game.

seriously, you stupid meme doesn't change the fact and it's not about me either, it's more about you and that crying pictures suits you more because you so full of nostalgia for the source material game that you have to act like a retarded elitist. :reg: 

you also thought it's gonna be like GTA with the marketing, I can tell. you would say mario is not a jump and run if nintendo would call it an adventure game, that's how stupid you are.

Edited by kazpunk
  • Haha 1