Cyberpunk sub 80 MC/OC watch thread. UPDATE: OC GOAL ACHIEVED THHBK

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't forget Anthem.

The review process for this game was utter trash. This isn't a game you just sprint to the end to.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Ike said:

The review process for this game was utter trash. This isn't a game you just sprint to the end to. :shake:

The reviews that took their time are less positive on it

All the day one reviewers just gave it a pass on bugs taking CDPRs word it would all be fixed in the day one patch

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

This is another Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines. Phenomenal, genre-defining game thats only limited by its buggy nature. 

THANK YOU! I don't think it's even that. I played A LOT. Mostly did side stuff after act 1 and  I came across only one bug so far where I had to reload. 

My low end PC runs this game like a charme too. And people who reviewed this game NEVER played it. The gamespot review for example, may it be the laughing stock for all eternity. 

This is the best game ever made. :reg: 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

This is another Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines. Phenomenal, genre-defining game thats only limited by its buggy nature. 

Damn I remember defending that game so much at launch, only to see the same people who bashed it play it three years later and claim it was a great game. Granted it was one of the buggiest game I had ever experienced.

Troika should have never ceased to exist. They would easily be on the level of Obsidian or Larian Studio now. 

But instead we got Bioware and Bethesda thriving. lmfao

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Voidler said:

The reviews that took their time are less positive on it

All the day one reviewers just gave it a pass on bugs taking CDPRs word it would all be fixed in the day one patch

Having finished the main story and in my second run, I like the game more and more. Especially since my decision in the last act didn't have conclusion I wanted but was because of my choices which I dig. 

There's plenty of stupid design choices I will always shit on but at the end of the day, the game is a great world to dive into. 

4 hours ago, kazpunk said:

THANK YOU! I don't think it's even that. I played A LOT. Mostly did side stuff after act 1 and  I came across only one bug so far where I had to reload. 

My low end PC runs this game like a charme too. And people who reviewed this game NEVER played it. The gamespot review for example, may it be the laughing stock for all eternity. 

This is the best game ever made. :reg: 

Am I the only who see how much a clown you sound right now?    

• Voidler changed the title to Cyberpunk sub 80 MC/OC watch thread. UPDATE: OC GOAL ACHIEVED THHBK