Cyberpunk sub 80 MC/OC watch thread. UPDATE: OC GOAL ACHIEVED THHBK

10 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

This is why its hard to take game journalists seriously. Demon's Souls is a low effort remake that adds nothing new and also makes no effort to fix the issues with the original game. No wonder its already been forgotten despite being the PS5's killer app.

Just because you’re struggling with it doesn’t mean it’s forgotten. Cyberpunk will be remembered for all the wrong reasons :geese:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't forget Anthem.

The review process for this game was utter trash. This isn't a game you just sprint to the end to.

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

No, it just proves that Demon's Souls is old news and Sony needs more interesting games or else PS5 is just going to be another Series X.

Do you just like to say dumb things or is this who you truly are? Everything you say just sounds so stupid. No wonder you stopped posting on the other side 

Edited by nitric
  • Voidler changed the title to Cyberpunk sub 80 MC/OC watch thread. UPDATE: OC GOAL ACHIEVED THHBK

I'm playing the game on my 1660 Ti now, and I got to say for those that don't have RTX.  You are not missing out, at all.  Up till now I been playing this on my 2080 with RT enabled, but now playing this w/o RT it looks surprisingly better.

Albeit my PC with the 2080 is on a 27" monitor, where as my 1660 Ti is on a PC hooked up to a 40" HDTV.

7 hours ago, Twinblade said:

They really bummed me out with the latest patch. Fixed a bunch of minor stuff but broke what might be the most essential side quest in the game. Im at the point of no return in the story but I just can't finish it without seeing that side quest through.

Which side quest?

its down to 86, which means not only is cyberpunk not 2020 goty, it ranks below the following 2020 rpg releases:

Demon's Souls
Dragon Quest XI S
Final Fantasy 7 Remake
Monster Hunter World Iceborne
Persona 4 Golden
Persona 5 Royal
Xenoblade Chronicles DE
Yakuza Like a Dragon

:pavarotti:

• Geese 1
2 hours ago, Quad Damage said:

its down to 86, which means not only is cyberpunk not 2020 goty, it ranks below the following 2020 rpg releases:

Demon's Souls
Dragon Quest XI S
Final Fantasy 7 Remake
Monster Hunter World Iceborne
Persona 4 Golden
Persona 5 Royal
Xenoblade Chronicles DE
Yakuza Like a Dragon

:pavarotti:

😂🤣