Cyberpunk sub 80 MC/OC watch thread. UPDATE: OC GOAL ACHIEVED THHBK

21 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Am I the only who see how much a clown you sound right now?    

you are defending this abomination now? and you try to call me a clown uh huh :mj:  don't be like, kallie.... 

aYy90Gw_700bwp.webp

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't forget Anthem.

The review process for this game was utter trash. This isn't a game you just sprint to the end to.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

I don't even know who that is. Stop acting like a F'loon. 

yes, I bring up gamespot and you call me a clown yet you don't even know this gamespoit review exists... :mj: 

1 minute ago, kazpunk said:

yes, I bring up gamespot and you call me a clown yet you don't even know this gamespoit review exists... :mj: 

I highlighted your comment that this is the best game ever made and called you a clown. Even fucking highlighted the comment for you in the quote.  I never realized you were this dumb kaz.   You are definitely a F'loon. 

2 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

I highlighted your comment that this is the best game ever made and called you a clown. Even fucking highlighted the comment for you in the quote.  I never realized you were this dumb kaz.   You are definitely a F'loon. 

you are so dumb as denying a game to be called a ROLE PLAYING GAME where you ROLE PLAY as a character. nice highlight btw :reg: 

2 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

by George I think he's got it.  :ben:

yea i didn't see it because it blends in with the rest of the text. :ben:  :-*  

maybe shouldve done a better job on that :reg: 

1 hour ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

No Man's Sky was terrible but ended up being a good game. Cyberpunk at least has a better starting point. 

Its both a good thing and a bad thing that CD Projekt Red has a reputation in this area.

They have 'fixed" their games. In fact, you can say that they've always had to fix their games.

Witcher 1 and 2 ended up having "Enhanced Editions" that made significant changes. Witcher 3 was more of a performance fix, and they ended up making some change to Geralt's movement. And they ended up just added more quests as free DLC. Like short 20 minute quests, they added like 6-7 of those.

In this case, it looks like they need to either add more quests, or change the design of certain side missions to improve them. And then they need to finish designing things that are unfinished. And then they need to just straight up fix bugs. So, there's more to fix here than just about any of their previous games except Witcher 2.

12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Its both a good thing and a bad thing that CD Projekt Red has a reputation in this area.

They have 'fixed" their games. In fact, you can say that they've always had to fix their games.

Witcher 1 and 2 ended up having "Enhanced Editions" that made significant changes. Witcher 3 was more of a performance fix, and they ended up making some change to Geralt's movement. And they ended up just added more quests as free DLC. Like short 20 minute quests, they added like 6-7 of those.

In this case, it looks like they need to either add more quests, or change the design of certain side missions to improve them. And then they need to finish designing things that are unfinished. And then they need to just straight up fix bugs. So, there's more to fix here than just about any of their previous games except Witcher 2.

W3 had a whole new UI for inventory management added. 

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

The last thing this game needs is side missions. I'm in the middle of one for a one run off character and it's been like over an hour now. They got missions for days. 

• NPC 1
6 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lol these two fgts having the lamest fight ever. 

lmfao yea. i'm bored, I'm waiting on a pick up I have nothing better to do. almost as lame as you. 

5 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

The last thing this game needs is side missions. I'm in the middle of one for a one run off character and it's been like over an hour now. They got missions for days. 

lmao, this game needs side mission so you have a reason to explore the city and get additional lore about it. what are you talking about? 

3 hours ago, kazpunk said:

lmao, this game needs side mission so you have a reason to explore the city and get additional lore about it. what are you talking about? 

Calm down, fgt. My point is that of the improvements this game needs, more missions isn't one of them. Hell, I'd take them fixing the menus system first before adding content. 

• NPC 1
1 hour ago, nitric said:

:geese:

5D27ADF8-F7A1-4CAA-B89C-4CBD93BDD654.jpeg

This is why its hard to take game journalists seriously. Demon's Souls is a low effort remake that adds nothing new and also makes no effort to fix the issues with the original game. No wonder its already been forgotten despite being the PS5's killer app.

Imagine being an Xflop One gamer and getting this game after years of waiting and having no exclusives and getting Ass Creed rehashes every year and then the game you ultimately receive is a complete, broken shitfest. :kaz:

5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

This is why its hard to take game journalists seriously. Demon's Souls is a low effort remake that adds nothing new and also makes no effort to fix the issues with the original game. No wonder its already been forgotten despite being the PS5's killer app.

I never got the expectation that gaming "journalist" should be taken seriously. Like only gaming can someone go from posting on a forum to working for actual publications. They're not war correspondents, they play videogames and write what they like/dont like about them. If you're lucky they have an English degree. It's not some institution built on honor or facts. 

• Voidler changed the title to Cyberpunk sub 80 MC/OC watch thread. UPDATE: OC GOAL ACHIEVED THHBK