PC Hermits, Dec 2020, Roll call Meeting

Just now, Delita said:

Even if you take those out of the equation PS4 still had 2 other AAAAEs(FFVII and P5 Royal), 1 AAAE (13 sentinels) and PS5 just launched with another AAAe :smoke:

FFVIIR is hands down the most disappointing game of the year. P5 Royal, lmao $60 for a fucking updated version of an already bloated ass game.

I'll give you 13 Sentinels because Vanillaware owns. :ahmad:

FFVII is coming to PC too if pre release rumours of a timed exclusivity deal are true (most likely). lol, not like Igaf but it is worth mentioning.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All that shit to play Cyberjunk, Dirt 5 then wait and hope for console ports. What a fucking waste of money. Jesus  

Wanted to gather up the parts.     In order to recreate the firepower in this photo:  

Gokuflop talmbout hiding behind things   

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

It gets the best multiplats, the best retroactive library, the best VR games, it's own set of exclusives and the odd multiplat games you can't get on either the Switch or PS4 (like Hades for example).

Steam is also the best platform, with the best sales, the best community features and free online.

I mean a pure Hermit this year missed out on what, Ghost of Sashimi and The Last Lesbian 2. :laff: Wow, big deal, I have a PS4 and wouldn't touch either game with a ten foot pole.

So fucking true man.  These cows overestimate how much many Hermits give a shit about another Sony cinematic action open world game.  I'd have been happier not wasting my time with TLOU2.

That's why I no longer care about owning the console.. even just the chance of their games coming owns them into oblivion... and I'll support Sony on PC just to facilitate that :lul:

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Control - the only best way to play is with Ray-Tracing.  

Call of Duty MW - the only best way to play is with Ray-Tracing

MS Flight Simulator 2020 - would melt consoles.  

You can purchase a 200 dollar Switch and play control  WITH RAY TRACING 😎

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

FFVIIR is hands down the most disappointing game of the year. P5 Royal, lmao $60 for a fucking updated version of an already bloated ass game.

I'll give you 13 Sentinels because Vanillaware owns. :ahmad:

FFVII is coming to PC too if pre release rumours of a timed exclusivity deal are true (most likely). lol, not like Igaf but it is worth mentioning.

so to recap, a "pure hermit" this year missed out on:

the last of us 2

ghost of tsushima

spiderman miles morales

demon's souls

dreams

sackboy

persona 5 royal

final fantasy 7 remake

nioh 2

13 sentinels

crash bandicoot 4

while a pure cow missed out on:

hl alyx

hades

ms flight sim

crusader kinds 3.. ?

:pavarotti:

1 hour ago, Remij said:

So fucking true man.  These cows overestimate how much many Hermits give a shit about another Sony cinematic action open world game.  I'd have been happier not wasting my time with TLOU2.

That's why I no longer care about owning the console.. even just the chance of their games coming owns them into oblivion... and I'll support Sony on PC just to facilitate that :lul:

The best Sony exclusive in a while (Death Stranding) is best PC. 

Lmao, a 10 hours linear shooter with pretentious storyline, and a generic, bloated open world game a la Ubisoft. :D 

but bu teh reviews says 😭

• Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

so to recap, a "pure hermit" this year missed out on:

the last of us 2

ghost of tsushima

spiderman miles morales

demon's souls

dreams

sackboy

persona 5 royal

final fantasy 7 remake

nioh 2

13 sentinels

crash bandicoot 4

while a pure cow missed out on:

hl alyx

hades

ms flight sim

crusader kinds 3.. ?

:pavarotti:

That PS4 list is horrendous. :D Only games worth shit are Nioh 2 (best on PC), Demon's Souls (old game) and 13 Sentinels.

Probably didnt put too much effort in the PC list since it's missing Disco Elysium. Probably one of the best PC exclusive this year. But whatever, Ill let you go back to Crash Bandicoot 4, Final Fantasy 7 Remake Shti story edition part 1 (best on PC) and Ballsackboy Adventure. lmfao

• Thanks 1
29 minutes ago, Ramza said:

That PS4 list is horrendous. :D Only games worth shit are Nioh 2 (best on PC), Demon's Souls (old game) and 13 Sentinels.

Probably didnt put too much effort in the PC list since it's missing Disco Elysium. Probably one of the best PC exclusive this year. But whatever, Ill let you go back to Crash Bandicoot 4, Final Fantasy 7 Remake Shti story edition part 1 (best on PC) and Ballsackboy Adventure. lmfao

pc's list is so good with half of it being crusader kings and flight sims tho :D even saying "those are all bad except a, b, & c" still yields more worthwhile exclusives than pc.

and disco elysium released last year, not this year (and coming to ps4/5). probably felt like this year though since theres been next to nothing on pc as good since lmao.

Edited by Quad Damage
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, Ramza said:

It gets the best multiplats, the best retroactive library, the best VR games, it's own set of exclusives and the odd multiplat games you can't get on either the Switch or PS4 (like Hades for example).

Steam is also the best platform, with the best sales, the best community features and free online.

I mean a pure Hermit this year missed out on what, Ghost of Sashimi and The Last Lesbian 2. :laff: Wow, big deal, I have a PS4 and wouldn't touch either game with a ten foot pole.

Why would you mention VR? You need at least 3 different headsets to get the most out of VR on PC :lul: PC gaming is a joke.

28 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Why would you mention VR? You need at least 3 different headsets to get the most out of VR on PC :lul: PC gaming is a joke.

Meanwhile PSVR is missing on all the hot games and Sony abandoned it since last-year. :laff: 

• dead 1
13 minutes ago, nitric said:

Doesn’t the index work with everything? 

Theres Vive/Index exclusives, Oculus Rift exclusives, and now (most recently) they started making exclusives for the Oculus Quest as well.

I didn't realize how much of a big deal exclusivity would be until after I had spent $800 on the first edition of the Vive and soon realized that there were more interesting Rift games being released than Vive ones :francis:

• Geese 1
2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

You don't... at all..... And yet you bought a PCVR instead of a PSVR anyway :tom: 

8 hours ago, Ramza said:

Hades is on Switch my dude.  Cross saves with PC too.