Sony now offering full refunds for anyone who bought Cyberpunk on PSN. No questions asked. also removed from store.

1 minute ago, Spicalicious said:

Not only that, they know people can just buy it knowing they can return it and get their money back in a few days or a week.  Why even give people the option to buy the game if all they want to do is play it for free and get their money back after a week?

I have it on One X and it looks fine.  Haven't had many issues.  Will keep my copy and continue to play on One X.  Will play again when I get Series X with the upcoming upgrades.

Lol One X version is not fine at all man. It actually runs worse than PS4 Pro albeit at a higher resolution. Check out the DF videos.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine games not being an important part of your life... and yet still being on SW complaining constantly about other people  

Imagine CDPR's stock is going to tank. MS will surely follow. 

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Pureis said:

Lol One X version is not fine at all man. It actually runs worse than PS4 Pro albeit at a higher resolution. Check out the DF videos.

I haven't had any issues myself.  It crashed one time to the Xbox main screen so far.  a few hiccups here and there but not much more than that.  Yes it has issues but still playable and fun imo. 

2 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

I haven't had any issues myself.  It crashed one time to the Xbox main screen so far.  a few hiccups here and there but not much more than that.  Yes it has issues but still playable and fun imo. 

Fair enough. Pro and X are still a big step above the base consoles which are total shit.

8 hours ago, Pureis said:

If it's fine enough for him he doesn't need a DF video telling him otherwise.

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Fallout 76 was universally broken on everything and had game breaking bugs but that was never taken down....but somehow a game that many people are enjoying on consoles gets axe’d. Where is the logic in that....

It's the influx of refunds being requested that's killing Sony here, not the actual quality. 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Fallout 76 was universally broken on everything and had game breaking bugs but that was never taken down....but somehow a game that many people are enjoying on consoles gets axe’d. Where is the logic in that....

What's sad is your take isn't "Fallout 76 should have been removed too."  instead of it's good Sony is taking responsibility for this now. 

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

It's only taken off temporarily to curb the wave of refunds. Physical copies are also still available if you really want to play this on a playstation lol.

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Did the devs hide the issue before launch and prevent reviewers from showing glitches in their reviews?  Did they also only send out PC review codes pre lauch so that the game would get high reviews and hide the totally broken last gen versions? 

Did that happen too? 

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Did the devs hide the issue before launch and prevent reviewers from showing glitches in their reviews?  Did they also only send out PC review codes pre lauch so that the game would get high reviews and hide the totally broken last gen versions? 

Did that happen too? 

Fallout 76 was a way worse situation. WAY WAY worse. 

1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

this is definitely the biggest flop i've seen, the first to ever span two generations. yikes. 

Classic GSSW would have gone completely ape shit and broke their site with traffic with how badly this has flopped. 

3 minutes ago, Delita said:

Classic GSSW would have gone completely ape shit and broke their site with traffic with how badly this has flopped. 

Gerstmann would've given it a 6 too. He really dislikes this game. :danylol:

Just now, Delita said:

word! i told a friend of mine that this a great pc game that's garbage on consoles. like...even on the series x, i can see the potential. but it's just so inconsistent: broken hdr; low resolution buildings; clipping galore; etc. 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Apparently not

By the metric of pulling the game and offering refunds? That's what game makers SHOULD be doing. The power balance between gamers and game makers is way off the mark. I'll be the first talk about the problems with CP but outside it's bugs, it's a very good game. Fallout 76 was unliked separate form it's buggy issues and was an online only game with shoddy servers to boot. Let's not even go into them sending shitty made helmets for the Special Editions that later turned out had liners that could give people respiratory problems.