Sony now offering full refunds for anyone who bought Cyberpunk on PSN. No questions asked. also removed from store.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine games not being an important part of your life... and yet still being on SW complaining constantly about other people  

Imagine CDPR's stock is going to tank. MS will surely follow. 

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

He’s a snowflake with some ridiculous complaints. There’s a line of dialogue where a enemy says ‘we’re getting raped over here’ and somehow he found that offensive.

Cause he never had sex :mj:

• Haha 1
32 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

He’s a snowflake with some ridiculous complaints. There’s a line of dialogue where a enemy says ‘we’re getting raped over here’ and somehow he found that offensive.

Well, remember when they banned that word on GS SW. :omglol:

44 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

MS offering refunds as well

Cyberchunk, anthem, assassins creed unity

Microsoft always loses :rofl: What an eye for quality they have. literally pick up all the broken junk while sony walks away with everything good

Add Fagout 76 to the dumpster fire :kaz: 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/screenrant.com/fallout-76-beta-exclusive-xbox-one/amp/

• Geese 1
1 hour ago, Bodycount N said:

MS offering refunds as well

Cyberchunk, anthem, assassins creed unity

Microsoft always loses :rofl: What an eye for quality they have. literally pick up all the broken junk while sony walks away with everything good

Lmfao, MS marketing deal is a kiss of a death. I swear they are cursed, every fucking time something happen.

And here I was thinking Cyberpunk was their best deal so far. :D 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Lmfao, MS marketing deal is a kiss of a death. I swear they are cursed, every fucking time something happen.

And here I was thinking Cyberpunk was their best deal so far. :D 

This might be the best thing to happen to MS... if it lowers CDPR's market value and MS picks them up because of it.

IDGAF what anyone says... if MS had TW4, TES6, and Starfield all exclusive... that would drive TONS of people to Xbox/Gamepass.

Gamers are idiots anyway... they can say never again all they want... but when CDPR shows TW4 for the first time... people will immediately forgive and forget about CP2077 :pavarotti: 

CDPR was born on PC... and the PC gaming community is still with them :blessed: 

20 minutes ago, Remij said:

This might be the best thing to happen to MS... if it lowers CDPR's market value and MS picks them up because of it.

IDGAF what anyone says... if MS had TW4, TES6, and Starfield all exclusive... that would drive TONS of people to Xbox/Gamepass.

Gamers are idiots anyway... they can say never again all they want... but when CDPR shows TW4 for the first time... people will immediately forgive and forget about CP2077 :pavarotti: 

CDPR was born on PC... and the PC gaming community is still with them :blessed: 

Lol imagine videogames being an important part of your life and rooting for MS to buy every good developer. It's like a vegetarian rooting for McDonald's. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol imagine videogames being an important part of your life and rooting for MS to buy every good developer. It's like a vegetarian rooting for McDonald's. 

Imagine games not being an important part of your life... and yet still being on SW complaining constantly about other people :mj: 

Edited by Remij
  • Haha 2
  • dead 1
1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

That's lemmings wet dreams, they know MS themselves are creatively bankrupt when it comes to game so they went them to buy up all the talent. 

I realize CDPR's reputation really went down the drain with this whole situation but I do hope people (including you guys here) will give the game a shot after a few patches (or when they put out proper next gen versions). It really is a hell of an experience when everything looks and functions like it should.

29 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I realize CDPR's reputation really went down the drain with this whole situation but I do hope people (including you guys here) will give the game a shot after a few patches (or when they put out proper next gen versions). It really is a hell of an experience when everything looks and functions like it should.

281596170_images-2020-12-19T124342_116.jpeg.abc09f27fc24e2363ce619c20eb51c09.jpeg

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Geese 1
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

the game alone should have at least been fully playable on last gen consoles. They couldn't even do that.

and it's not like this game is pushing hardware boundaries on PC, it's not in the least.

With 8 years of development it sounds like they might have spent a good 5 years throwing a lot of ideas away and starting over.

It reminds me of a little bit of the duke nukem forever development hell, but at least this one got a happy ending, the game is out and it looks like something that could be easily resolved with a patch update.

4 hours ago, Remij said:

Imagine games not being an important part of your life... and yet still being on SW complaining constantly about other people :mj: 

lmfao :mj: