Sony now offering full refunds for anyone who bought Cyberpunk on PSN. No questions asked. also removed from store.

4 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

jeff g slamming this pos on news outlets :will2:

basically says its a disappointing and shallow experience even aside from the bugs

Im guessing you don't follow much of Giantbomb's content. Jeff hates almost everything nowadays and he spent a hour and 40 minutes in their quick look nitpicking the most irrelevant shit, including being offended because one of the enemy one liners during combat is 'we're getting raped over here'.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine games not being an important part of your life... and yet still being on SW complaining constantly about other people  

Imagine CDPR's stock is going to tank. MS will surely follow. 

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

basically says its a disappointing and shallow experience even aside from the bugs

:lul: :lul: :lul:

BBC was reporting on this game flopping too. I don't think i've ever seen a game flop so hard where even the mainstream media is reporting how shit the game is:will:

Edited by Delita
  • Haha 1
37 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

Im amazed how much this has bled into the mainstream. An unprecedented failure

30 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Im guessing you don't follow much of Giantbomb's content. Jeff hates almost everything nowadays and he spent a hour and 40 minutes in their quick look nitpicking the most irrelevant shit, including being offended because one of the enemy one liners during combat is 'we're getting raped over here'.

does vinny hate everything too? or is he one of the most positive people on the site :tom:

his impression is tepid at best

36 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

He loved Hades. :smugd:

31 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

does vinny hate everything too? or is he one of the most positive people on the site :tom:

his impression is tepid at best

I only listened to the first few minutes. He clearly implies that the story is starting to pick up for him. The game has a slow start but the storytelling and quests in general really pick up in the 2nd act, and if theres RPG fans who don't find any of that stuff engaging, then they must be doing something wrong.

4 hours ago, JonbX said:

Glad i didnt get this . Seems like shit. Wasnt expecting this from CDPR. Biggest flop ever.

Is hades hard? I saw rougelike in the despriction and noped out

It is, at first. But then it gets easier as you get better and become stronger. Also, the dialogue is fantastic, especially when you die. It’s like...you are rewarded with funny banter for dying lol. I have 0 tolerance for hard games and even I got the “real” ending. It deserves all of the praise it gets. 10/10 imo. 

10 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

It is, at first. But then it gets easier as you get better and become stronger. Also, the dialogue is fantastic, especially when you die. It’s like...you are rewarded with funny banter for dying lol. I have 0 tolerance for hard games and even I got the “real” ending. It deserves all of the praise it gets. 10/10 imo. 

The story isn't deep but it's entertaining. There are a few set pieces like the doll scene that I thought were a great player experience. Also I think it was Ike, but whoever said the racing missions were suprisingly good is right. I hate check point racing in games but I did the first two and the second race in the bandlands was so fucking bad ass. I immediately wanted to race it over again. 

7 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

The story isn't deep but it's entertaining. There are a few set pieces like the doll scene that I thought were a great player experience. Also I think it was Ike, but whoever said the racing missions were suprisingly good is right. I hate check point racing in games but I did the first two and the second race in the bandlands was so fucking bad ass. I immediately wanted to race it over again. 

Huh? I was talking about Hades. 

• Sad 1

Definitely Sony got fucked in this deal.

Cyberpunk 2077 runs pretty decent on Xbox One X, and runs great on Series X.

On PS4 Protato, it runs like shit, and PS5 is the same shit as the Protato.

All that bitching on the many media outlets are the shitty Sony fanboys doing their deed to please their lord Flopny.