Control PS5 and Xbox Series X|S details - 60fps or 30 fps with Raytracing - Digital release Feb 2, retail release March 2

10 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Decent game but very forgettable. It had one outstanding sequence in the whole game and you can %100 complete in less than 12 hours.

The physics are what make it. Clearly they built the game around the tech rather than the other way around. Kinda feels like a tech demo at points but still fun. Fairly easy tho 

1 hour ago, ghostz life matters said:

The physics are what make it. Clearly they built the game around the tech rather than the other way around. Kinda feels like a tech demo at points but still fun. Fairly easy tho 

It's a great looking game, alright.

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

Decent game but very forgettable. It had one outstanding sequence in the whole game and you can %100 complete in less than 12 hours.

I got this impression after having played for around three hours. Just felt like it spent too much time trying to be mysterious, and not enough being all that interesting.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Teh_Leafs said:

I got this impression after having played for around three hours. Just felt like it spent too much time trying to be mysterious, and not enough being all that interesting.

Holy shit, you haven't posted here in a long time, welcome back.

But yeah, the story isn't even that interesting. I can barely remember it at all.

37 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Holy shit, you haven't posted here in a long time, welcome back.

But yeah, the story isn't even that interesting. I can barely remember it at all.

Haha, thanks man. Thought I would check in, made my day to see so many of the OGs still posting regularly. 

Yeah, I thought the game of the year hype would carry me through but it just didn’t happen. Maybe it’s cuz I didn’t pay for it (PS Now).

32 minutes ago, Teh_Leafs said:

Haha, thanks man. Thought I would check in, made my day to see so many of the OGs still posting regularly. 

Yeah, I thought the game of the year hype would carry me through but it just didn’t happen. Maybe it’s cuz I didn’t pay for it (PS Now).

The gameplay is fun but I grew bored of it the weirder the game got