2021 begins yet another generation of Xcluded software: The official list so far

Hyperdimension Neptunia: Re-verse : Jan 2021

2med.jpg

Xcluded? yes

PeeCluded? Yes

Guilty Gear -Strive-: April 2021

2med.jpg

Xcluded? yes

PeeCluded? No

Deathloop: May 2021

2med.jpg

Xcluded? Yes

PeeCluded? No

Nioh: the Collection: Feb 2021

2med.jpg

Xcluded? yes

PeeCluded? Yes

Super Robot Wars 30th anniversary: 2021

super-robot-wars-x.jpg

Xcluded? yes

PeeCluded? Probably

GhostWire: Tokyo: 2021

220px-GhostWire_Tokyo_cover_art.jpg

Xcluded? yes

PeeCluded? no

Final Fantasy 16: 2021

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAqOJ7SEvA6cBBiZhlel4

Xcluded? yes

PeeCluded? YES! :glad: 

welp, looks like we're off to another generation of paltry 3rd party support for XBONE X, and to a lesser extent, it's retarded big brother the PC.

Will update this list as more and more 3rd party Xcludeds surface, there will surely be more on the way. :glad: 

Phil's Japan trips paid off, 3 month exclusivity window on Yakuza 7, although it pretty much sank the franchise and now the game is being firesaled for 1/3rd the price 2 weeks later.

hope sega learned their lesson. Hopefully the PS5 version can save Yakuza 7, if not the franchise is dead and its all Xflop's fault

Edited by Bodycount N
13 minutes ago, Ike said:

Having all your titles score 8s or above is really sucky. :danylol:

Can't be all quality bangers like State of Decay 2, Grounded, and Gears 5.

Lmao did you play the new Pokemons Sunlight and Shadow?  Oh.. what about Animal Crossing Moon Horizons?  What about the new ARMS sequel.. LEGS?  Yoshis Barnyarn?  How about Pikmin 3 Deluxe... again?

Lmao get the fuck out of here... Nintendo has like 3 good games this gen so far that weren't already made before.  Sick of these clown ass Sheep acting like anyone gives a fuck about their kiddy ass trash just because metacritic overrates their shit

:omglol:

Edited by Remij
5 minutes ago, Remij said:

Lmao did you play the new Pokemons Sunlight and Shadow?  Oh.. what about Animal Crossing Moon Horizons?  What about the new ARMS sequel.. LEGS?  Yoshis Barnyarn?  How about Pikmin 3 Deluxe... again?

Lmao get the fuck out of here... Nintendo has like 3 good games this gen so far that weren't already made before.  Sick of these clown ass Sheep acting like anyone gives a fuck about their kiddy ass trash just because metacritic overrates their shit

BUT WHY AREN'T XBOX TITLES RATED HIGHER? :cry:

Hearing this same tired argument since GCN days.  MS published titles this last gen were average at best and their most quality titles Ori/Cuphead are now on Switch. :hest:

23 minutes ago, Remij said:

I sold my Switch because I was sick of it, the same old shit game after game after game.

They are completely bankrupt in terms of new ideas, and the worst part is there's no escape in their platform, there's no third party support. It's the Wii and Wii U all over again.

It's just the same shit and has been for 35 years.  

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

I sold my Switch because I was sick of it, the same old shit game after game after game.

They are completely bankrupt in terms of new ideas, and the worst part is there's no escape in their platform, there's no third party support. It's the Wii and Wii U all over again.

FORZA, GEARS, HALO and says no new ideas with not a single hint of irony. :danylol:

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

No support he says. 

Exclusive monster Hunter Rise. 

Exclusives No More Heroes 3. 

Exclusive Shin Megami Tensei V. 

Exclusive Bayonetta 3. 

Exclusive Bravely Default 2. 

Xbox 😂🤣

• aitch 1
2 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

Nintendo has stopped taking chances a while back. It's always the same fucking IPs now. I'm sick of them too.

They're rich as fuck but they still refuse to take risks, can't even be bothered to revive some of their oldest franchise and give them a AAA threatment. Nope here's another C-rate Kirby game and stay tuned for more Animal Crossing and Smash Bros content. 

Boring as fuck.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

It's why those fuckers hide behind Playstation all day... and why Dike changed factions when the changing was good.  LMAO... none of them actually seriously play Animal Crossing... not unless it's with their kids or girlfriends/wives.. lmao.  No wonder why they're so fucking happy when Xbox games like Cuphead and Ori make their way over :mj: 

• Geese 1