2021 begins yet another generation of Xcluded software: The official list so far

Just now, JonB said:

Lol every sheep thread is hiding behind playstation 

I always wondered why they wouldn't hide behind xbox when you say that? because xbox sucks and has nothing to offer :kaz: 

7 hours ago, kazpunk said:

I always wondered why they wouldn't hide behind xbox when you say that? because xbox sucks and has nothing to offer :kaz: 

:lawl:its hilarious because all he did was point out a straightforward fact, and lemmings actually went and ran off to hide behind their PCs, thus 100% proving his simple and straightforward fact:lawl:

Edited by jehurey

Switch will once again be my main platform in 2021, but when there's 3 platforms attempting to offer the same experiences, it's clear that PS5 is untouchable.

All of that, plus world class exclusives that will never go to PC.

This gen is starting off exactly like mid-last gen where Sony started to really pull away with btter 3rd party support and big exclusive releases every month... just instead of that hitting 3 year into the gen, it's starting right away

Xbox is so fucked lol

PC is going to stomped out as well :glad: