LMAO Spider-man Miles Morales sells 70% less than the original game

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it's fun and it's a badass ps5 tech demo, but i only got it because i had a $25 credit. so, for $25, it was worth it. if it had been been $20 - $25, i'd have given it a 8.5. but with a $50 price tag,

Cows bought a PS5 for this

first game was overrated, couldn't do shit while on the ground and it was all collectathon open world bullshit. i also found the amount of gadgets too overwhelming, and they all sucked. got boring fas

4 minutes ago, ©linton514® said:

I want to play it, but I don't want to buy it at full price. :D

:D it's fun and it's a badass ps5 tech demo, but i only got it because i had a $25 credit. so, for $25, it was worth it. if it had been been $20 - $25, i'd have given it a 8.5. but with a $50 price tag, i gave it a 7. 

• Thanks 1

Lemij is still butthurt, a month and a half after the PS5 launch:tom:

So you're telling me that a PS5 launch title being sold when there were less than 10 million PS5's, ended up selling way less than a PS4 title in 2018 when there were about 80 million PS4's.

How interesting.:ben:

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Lemij is still butthurt, a month and a half after the PS5 launch:tom:

So you're telling me that a PS5 launch title being sold when there were less than 10 million PS5's, ended up selling way less than a PS4 title in 2018 when there were about 80 million PS4's.

How interesting.:ben:

It's a PS4 AND PS5 game... :drake: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

It's a PS4 AND PS5 game... :drake: 

And it was predominantly seen as a PS5 game.

:tom:And you won't be able to prove otherwise, unless you show us the sales breakdown between versions. But if the majority of those were PS5 version, then that's about what was expected.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And it was predominantly seen as a PS5 game.

:tom:And you won't be able to prove otherwise, unless you show us the sales breakdown between versions. But if the majority of those were PS5 version, then that's about what was expected.

Oh.... THAT'S the reason :tom: 

70% less than Spider-man is "about what Sony expected"....  LMAO ok :cruise: 

Asks me to prove something he himself can't prove... ROFL invalidate your own argument... what an easy win for me.. lemme know when you get those numbers :mj: 

Edited by Remij
Just now, jehurey said:

Yeah, it is.

And you can't prove otherwise.:drake:Let me know when you can. (which you won't)

You can't prove it is..... LOL  Let me know when YOU can :mj: 

Until then... this sold 70% less than Spiderman you dumb bitch... actually wait... it sold that REGARDLESS :ovolol: 

Edited by Remij
1 minute ago, Remij said:

You can't prove it is..... LOL  Let me know when YOU can :mj: 

Until then... this sold 70% less than Spiderman you dumb bitch... actually wait... it sold that REGARDLESS :ovolol: 

Of course I can.

Sony didn't advertise the PS4 version. Not even the gaming media knew there was one available.

Even you had to dig to discover it.

So what's your theory? The average layman consumer KNOWS MORE about the game than the gamer/gaming media?

Nope. It was primarily advertised as a PS5 game. You already know this, and can't argue otherwise.

Just now, jehurey said:

Of course I can.

Sony didn't advertise the PS4 version. Not even the gaming media knew there was one available.

Even you had to dig to discover it.

So what's your theory? The average layman consumer KNOWS MORE about the game than the gamer/gaming media?

Nope. It was primarily advertised as a PS5 game. You already know this, and can't argue otherwise.

OMFG :tom: 

Yea... there was no sign of MM on PSN on PS4 :drake: 

It was advertised on EVERY PS4, and the TV ads also stated "also on PS4".... 

So uh... your excuse is that Sony sucked at marketing their game... :kaz:  And.... LOL... Still sold 70% less.. LMAO.

Just now, Remij said:

OMFG :tom: 

Yea... there was no sign of MM on PSN on PS4 :drake: 

It was advertised on EVERY PS4, and the TV ads also stated "also on PS4".... 

So uh... your excuse is that Sony sucked at marketing their game... :kaz:  And.... LOL... Still sold 70% less.. LMAO.

Nope.

You're melting down and losing your shit, again.

Like I said...........let me know when you can prove otherwise. But everyone knows this was advertised as PS5's launch game.