Cyberpunk - 13 million copies sold already (number also takes returns into consideration)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They should have skipped the PC version entirely and just made the console ones, then a year later release a refined version for PC. PC gamers are waiting for Pikmin 3 and shit so they'd take sloppy s

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/cyberpunk-2077-sells-13-million-copies-at-launch/1100-6485743/   That is fucking insane  And there are still loads of potential buyers who are just waiting

the english VO is not the best at all. I play female V and it's cool. a lot of people I know wanted to play japanese VO and subtitles for their first playthrough for style.    I bet they are

Just now, Twinblade said:

Lmao nitric the same kid who was upset over the PC version's optimization is now a cheerleader for it. And I thought remij's flip flopping was impressive.

I don't flip flop moron.

And yea, dumbtric telling people to just build PCs now... :mj: 

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Lmao nitric the same kid who was upset over the PC version's optimization is now a cheerleader for it. And I thought remij's flip flopping was impressive.

You never showed me proof that the game was running bad on my PC....fake news? 

best games of the generation, were janks with the most personality. this thing, and FF15 (not hyping your playthruh will vary). Intersting tho. I'll pick this up when it's $35 and fixed. 

Can you change the text and menu into 日本語 from the beginning on the US version? 

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

They will absolutely have an Enhanced Edition.

They should introduce a fourth path, or a side campaign with a completely different character that occurs during the events of the main game.

They should have skipped the PC version entirely and just made the console ones, then a year later release a refined version for PC. PC gamers are waiting for Pikmin 3 and shit so they'd take sloppy seconds with no problem. 

• dead 2