Cyberpunk - 13 million copies sold already (number also takes returns into consideration)

4 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You can turn the map off. 

i was fucking with kaz, asking silly questions. if you wanna help,, here's the actual question:

(you can turn the map off in a lot of games, but that's not excactly what I'm trying to ask)

is this game possible to be played immersive-ly and function with waypoints off, or map off and waypoints on, or something like that. I've forced such immersion in other games, but it doesn't truly work or feel right IMO. GTA5 and every other open world game even FFXV suffers from waypoint gaming. it breaks immersion, but how else are you not gonna get lost, and the game's aren't usually designed to be so organic. 

Edited by kokujin
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They should have skipped the PC version entirely and just made the console ones, then a year later release a refined version for PC. PC gamers are waiting for Pikmin 3 and shit so they'd take sloppy s

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/cyberpunk-2077-sells-13-million-copies-at-launch/1100-6485743/   That is fucking insane  And there are still loads of potential buyers who are just waiting

the english VO is not the best at all. I play female V and it's cool. a lot of people I know wanted to play japanese VO and subtitles for their first playthrough for style.    I bet they are

3 minutes ago, kokujin said:

i was fucking with kaz, asking silly questions. if you wanna help,, here's the actual question:

(you can turn the map off in a lot of games, but that's not excactly what I'm trying to ask)

is this game possible to be played immersive-ly and function with waypoints off, or map off and waypoints on, or something like that. I've forced such immersion in other games, but it doesn't truly work or feel right IMO. GTA5 and every other open world game even FFXV suffers from waypoint gaming. it breaks immersion, but how else are you not gonna get lost, and the game's aren't usually designed to be so organic. 

I dont know, havent checked but the way pointer is in the map. I assume without the map you'll still have the floating objective icon to know where to go. Many missions include multiple locations and they can be far apart so not sure how one would ever eventually complete anything this way. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I don't know about the console versions but on PC theres a ton of HUD customization options. It seems that you can toggle almost everything on/off.

i get the feeling this game is like that. what with how the language options were too. I was actually already looking at ebay :D  i think i want it now... they took it off the PSN store for PS4?? I might try a mapless play with just icons. in gta I spent 75% of the game driving and staring at the tiny circle mini map. tbh I prolly drove just as well looking at ony the mini map too. It's kinda sad, but i think we all did that. 

• Confused 1