Merry Christmas systemwarriors

I hope everyone (even Muslims, Jews, Hindi, Buddhists, Atheists, Agnostics, Taoists, Sikhs, Communists, Pedophiles, Abortionists, and Chinese people) has a wonderful and happy Christmas with whoever you can (or not) celebrate with. My puppy didn't want to wear the elf, sorry about that. 

christmas-family-picture-9.jpg

Man-Doing-Splits.jpg

IMG_20201123_215734.jpg

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
  • Upvote 1
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Merry Christmas, gentlemen. I've gotten each of you a Christmas upvote. 🎅

What an uneventful Christmas this has been, I don't forget my blessings but feeding the stray cats who roam around the place and switching back and forth between some titty streamers was the highlight

@bhytre

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, kokujin said:

I am a system warriors. really. I never had somene1 tell methat.  :happysad: ❤️  

:D

:|

fuck u. 

Merry Christmas Japanese American black dude 🙂

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

I hope everyone (even Muslims, Jews, Hindi, Buddhists, Atheists, Agnostics, Taoists, Sikhs, Communists, Pedophiles, Abortionists, and Chinese people) has a wonderful and happy Christmas with whoever you can (or not) celebrate with. My puppy didn't want to wear the elf, sorry about that. 

eeewww. 

i was expecting to see cooke in that picture, but he isn't. I am not sure what this picture is for?

also fuck y'all and fuck christmas 

Spoiler

just jk, love you all, but christmas can fuck off. just had a nice christmas eve fam dinner but that was my last gathering for this year...

godpunk time! :lawd:

Edited by kazpunk
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Be nice

I was adding to your joke. You put pedophiles in the same category, and I did not eww them. So I picked a mundane thing to eww.  /autism  /explained the joke.

and actually, you wrote "even" so I think you were tarnishing everyone in that group first. 

Edited by kokujin
16 minutes ago, kokujin said:

I was adding to your joke. You put pedophiles in the same category, and I did not eww them. So I picked a mundane thing to eww.  /autism  /explained the joke.

and actually, you wrote "even" so I think you were tarnishing everyone in that group first. 

Well im also in that group as an aetheist/agnostic. Im just as bad a chinese pedophile jew.