Digital Foundry - Best Game Graphics of 2020

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Don't get mad that PC wins bitch :cruise: 

Even with all your ridiculous bullshit MS flight sim wins :cruise: 

Jesus fucking CHRIST DF really owned you with this list didn't the :kaz: 

And to top it off... now PSVR games don't count for you anymore as PS4/5 games :hehe: 

Oh my god, he's so angry he's literally running off to another game.

Yeah...............cows are so owned, you've removed their formerly exclusive Sony games and MOVE THEM OVER...............to another exclusive Sony platform.

Thus resulting in the SAME amount of games that remain exclusive to Sony.

:lawl::lawl:you can tell he's running out of ways to respond at this point:lawl::lawl:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

PC continues to be graphics king. Can't believe a few Sony Cultists here actually think PS took the spot over PC.   

Six PC games   Zero Switch games

Who gives a shit about Xbox consoles or the Switch?     PC dominates the list, TLOU2 is #5... and NO PS5 game looks better than CP2077 on PC     Sony couldn't even win this year wi

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Oh my god, he's so angry he's literally running off to another game.

Yeah...............cows are so owned, you've removed their formerly exclusive Sony games and MOVE THEM OVER...............to another exclusive Sony platform.

Thus resulting in the SAME amount of games that remain exclusive to Sony.

:lawl::lawl:you can tell he's running out of ways to respond at this point:lawl::lawl:

"he's running off to another game"

LMFAO.... another game that's on the list that's higher than TLOU2 and traditionally rasterized... and exclusive to PC...

OMFG... meeting all his "criteria" and TLOU2 still gets owned... his only response is "he's running to a different game"

:omglol: 

Just now, Remij said:

"he's running off to another game"

LMFAO.... another game that's on the list that's higher than TLOU2 and traditionally rasterized... and exclusive to PC...

And Miles Morales is still higher than that game.

You lose, yet again.

Yeah, you did run off to another game.

And you just re-confirmed.................again...............that you are a butthurt bitch against TLOU2.

Holy shit does that game OWN YOU, hard.:tom:

Just now, jehurey said:

And Miles Morales is still higher than that game.

You lose, yet again.

Yeah, you did run off to another game.

And you just re-confirmed.................again...............that you are a butthurt bitch against TLOU2.

Holy shit does that game OWN YOU, hard.:tom:

Nope... not without RT it isn't... removing MM and CP2077..... according to your rules :tom: 

WOW...  you just owned yourself AGAIN :ccruise: 

There's literally NO scenario you can create... in which PC doesn't win bitchboy :hest: 

Just now, Remij said:

Nope... not without RT it isn't... removing MM and CP2077..... according to your rules :tom: 

WOW...  you just owned yourself AGAIN :ccruise: 

There's literally NO scenario you can create... in which PC doesn't win bitchboy :hest: 

Yup, remove Flight Simulator because its a gimmick game based on satellite imagery to make the graphics.

So that leaves TLOU2 as a "traditional game" in which traditional techniques were made to create the graphics.

.............instead of "gimmicks"

Holy shit, you just lost it all.:blessed:

Just now, jehurey said:

Yup, remove Flight Simulator because its a gimmick game based on satellite imagery to make the graphics.

So that leaves TLOU2 as a "traditional game" in which traditional techniques were made to create the graphics.

.............instead of "gimmicks"

Holy shit, you just lost it all.:blessed:

OMFG :cruise: 

OMFG :cruise: 

He just lost another argument.

And he lost it because the stupid bullshit logic he attempted to throw up in the air, came back down to bite him in the ass.

:tom:What a failure.................just like Xbox

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He just lost another argument.

And he lost it because the stupid bullshit logic he attempted to throw up in the air, came back down to bite him in the ass.

:tom:What a failure.................just like Xbox

Literally every gymnastic move you could think of... resulted in you losing... by a MS developed PC exclusive game :lawl: 

:rofl: 

Just now, Remij said:

Literally every gymnastic move you could think of... resulted in you losing... by a MS developed PC exclusive game :lawl: 

:rofl: 

No.

The result is that the highest traditional game without any graphical gimmick technqiues...................is TLOU2

Which is rather true. Its not relying on satellite imagery, or ray-tracing, or VR helmets.

Thanks for highlighting that TLOU2 is the most traditional, non-gimmick "best graphics" game.

And new gfx techniques resulting in BETTER GFX... are not gimmicks :mj: 

The desperation.... the hilarious thing is that he's ruling out RT.... VR.... and AI.... from future PS5 games....  He's doing it to himself :lawl: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yes. :lawl: 

Nope. TLOU2 is the traditional graphics winner, without the use of "gimmicks"

Gimmicks that YOU ESTABLISHED in this thread.

Don't get mad, I simply used your logic.

If you want to RETRACT YOUR LOGIC, and ADMIT YOU ARE WRONG TO SAY IT IN THE FIRST PLACE.............go right ahead.

Just now, Remij said:

And new gfx techniques resulting in BETTER GFX... are not gimmicks :mj: 

The desperation.... the hilarious thing is that he's ruling out RT.... VR.... and AI.... from future PS5 games....  He's doing it to himself :lawl: 

Then Miles Morales is better than just about every game, except CD Projekt Red's game.

Congrats on Sony's first party that they rushed out the door within 2 years, and CDPR working on a their independently funded game for 7 years.

They're the best overall graphics games for the year 2020.

Just now, jehurey said:

Nope. TLOU2 is the traditional graphics winner, without the use of "gimmicks"

Gimmicks that YOU ESTABLISHED in this thread.

Don't get mad, I simply used your logic.

If you want to RETRACT YOUR LOGIC, and ADMIT YOU ARE WRONG TO SAY IT IN THE FIRST PLACE.............go right ahead.

Then Miles Morales is better than just about every game, except CD Projekt Red's game.

Congrats on Sony's first party that they rushed out the door within 2 years, and CDPR working on a their independently funded game for 7 years.

They're the best overall graphics games for the year 2020.

I like how he's saying "TLOU2... is the winner... of last generation visual techniques" :cruise: 

Then when you add "next generation visual techniques"... TLOU2 gets obliterated... and MM loses to CP2077 :lawl: 

Like I said... he loses every way :mj: 

I like how he's saying "TLOU2... is the winner... of last generation visual techniques" :cruise: 

Then when you add "next generation visual techniques"... TLOU2 gets obliterated... and MM loses to CP2077 :lawl: 

Like I said... he loses every way :mj: 

How?

Once again.........I repeat my very first post.

Sony first party studios take 3 out of the 10 spots.

More than Xbox, and more than ANY other studio/publisher.

Thanks for making Sony look good.:blessed:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

How?

Once again.........I repeat my very first post.

Sony first party studios take 3 out of the 10 spots.

More than Xbox, and more than ANY other studio/publisher.

Thanks for making Sony look good.:blessed:

There's not even 10 spots you fucking idiot :cruise: 

and PC takes 6 of the top 9.... Sony couldn't even WIN #1 with TLOU2, PS5 exclusive Demon's Souls... NOR Miles Morales with RT :rofl: 

That's last gen... next gen... and RT... they lost in EVERY category :mj: 

Edited by Remij
Just now, Remij said:

There's not even 10 spots you fucking idiot :cruise: 

and PC takes 6 of the top 9.

Nope.

"PC" is not a developer or publisher

LOL, I like how you tried to make a counter-argument on the basis that you were too stupid to understand what I just said.

Sorry, didn't work.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope.

"PC" is not a developer or publisher

LOL, I like how you tried to make a counter-argument on the basis that you were too stupid to understand what I just said.

Sorry, didn't work.

I don't care who the developers and publishers are... I care about the games being on my Platform... and 6 out of 9 are on PC :tom: 

LOL I love how you literally tried to make this about publishers.. where MS still beats Sony :mj: 

Edited by Remij
Just now, Remij said:

I don't care who the developers and publishers are...

Very convenient, but it doesn't stop anything I said from being true.

And you are trying to give credit to Microsoft by trying to lump PC games and attach it to them.

Your big giveaway that you are doing this as a lemming is you TRYING to take credit for Doom Eternal and give it to Xbox.

You screwed up your entire thread, there. You shouldn't have slipped up on that.

Just now, jehurey said:

Very convenient, but it doesn't stop anything I said from being true.

And you are trying to give credit to Microsoft by trying to lump PC games and attach it to them.

Your big giveaway that you are doing this as a lemming is you TRYING to take credit for Doom Eternal and give it to Xbox.

You screwed up your entire thread, there. You shouldn't have slipped up on that.

What it does... is shows how PS got BUTTFUCKED hard by PC.  Take it up with DF sweetie... their list ain't changing because you're busy crying :cruise: 

And DOOM is now a MS IP.  Deal with it :ccruise: 

Just now, Remij said:

What it does...

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Another item to add to the "just you wait and see!!!!!!!!" list:tom:

Sweetie, Doom Eternal will never be credited as a Microsft/Xbox creation.

it has ALREADY BEEN CREATED.

Digital Foundry has already recognized it as a Bethesda/id Software creation without MS or XBOX.

It can't be ret-conned. It is already done.

OMG, this had to be explained to you. LOL