Rockstar shit on everyone last gen it's embarrassing

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wtf is this

Nope. You can't possibly reach that conclusion after watching this. Both maxed out.      There's rockstar and there's other open world games and it's always been that way stop

There is not a lot going on in RDR2's world or any GTA game. The amount of AI coding in Rockstar games is next to null. That's why they can trick you with their beautiful worlds. Cyberpunk 2

8 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Lemmings have no idea the graphics of PC games with threads like this.

There really isnt much difference with the vast majority of games last gen. Its basically PC for framerate and thats that

2 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

We're not talking vast majority, we're talking in general PC games look graphically better than consoles, especially XBOX

Sure, for a much higher price. But i dont think graphics are that noticeable. Its really nothing like you are making it out to be. But in terms of framerate, absolutely. It was a easy win for Pc last gen because of that.

5 minutes ago, kazpunk said:

also jonBilbo showing off his tech skills like a true twinblade comparing console and pc graphics :mj:  

Last gen playing on PC and xbox i dont think the graphics were much different at all . But a lot of console game were 30fps and 30fps is trash. That was the biggest difference. I think most games looked better on Xbox cause of the resolution and HDR, but that was  a my PC problem, not PC in general. But i played most games on PC that were 30fps on console, even if they looked better on xbox.

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

Last gen playing on PC and xbox i dont think the graphics were much different at all . But a lot of console game were 30fps and 30fps is trash. That was the biggest difference. I think most games looked better on Xbox cause of the resolution and HDR, but that was  a my PC problem, not PC in general. But i played most games on PC that were 30fps on console, even if they looked better on xbox.

oh yeah? if you wanna talk purely graphics and performance: PC is miles ahead. get a quantum computer, play on ultra settings at high resolutions at 120fps instead of low to medium settings on xbox series x.

next. 

6 minutes ago, kazpunk said:

oh yeah? if you wanna talk purely graphics and performance: PC is miles ahead. get a quantum computer, play on ultra settings at high resolutions at 120fps instead of low to medium settings on xbox series x.

next. 

Not worth the money. Console looks good. And with current gen console at 60fps not much need to dump money into a PC. There are exceptions like cyberpunk. That looks bad on console. But most console games, now with them being mostly 60 fps is the best bang for the buck.

30 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Not worth the money. Console looks good. And with current gen console at 60fps not much need to dump money into a PC. There are exceptions like cyberpunk. That looks bad on console. But most console games, now with them being mostly 60 fps is the best bang for the buck.

agreed. but pc gaming is still the best, best quality for your money, exclusive games etc. the high end graphics are just an extra, nobody should ever care about that but also you consonle fags should never hype your stupid graphics modes and base console upgrades. last gen was dumb as fuck, i hope they stick to the consoles they release only and focus on games, not on some extra pixels lmfao :mj: 

There is not a lot going on in RDR2's world or any GTA game. The amount of AI coding in Rockstar games is next to null.

That's why they can trick you with their beautiful worlds.

Cyberpunk 2077 in contrast has a LOT of activities going around the map and we all know AI coding takes more processing power than graphics.

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

There is not a lot going on in RDR2's world or any GTA game. The amount of AI coding in Rockstar games is next to null.

That's why they can trick you with their beautiful worlds.

Cyberpunk 2077 in contrast has a LOT of activities going around the map and we all know AI coding takes more processing power than graphics.

I think that there are some videos that show you A.I. when you are robbing a store, and I see that there's all this shit with the automated shipping container loading system that seems utterly ridiculous that mechanics like that exist in the game.

it makes it seem like the department at Rockstar that was tasked with designing the game world was ALREADY finished, and they hadn't finished designing the single-player portion, so they just kept on adding more mechanics, like as if they didn't have anything else better to do.

But its alot like that crowbcat video about Mafia 2 mechanics being deeper than Mafia 3. Its misleading.

The chance of me never having come across those mechanics and A.I. scripting is very high, because I don't fuck around in open world games in that way.

I want the mechanics to become apparent to me during normal gameplay. I see the NPC character do something that surprises me, and I'd be like "holy shit, I wasn't expecting that"

I don't go around messing with NPCs for hours to try and see what A.I. they have. Last time I truly messed around in an open world by poking in every nook and cranny was probably GTA3.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

I think that there are some videos that show you A.I. when you are robbing a store, and I see that there's all this shit with the automated shipping container loading system that seems utterly ridiculous that mechanics like that exist in the game.

it makes it seem like the department at Rockstar that was tasked with designing the game world was ALREADY finished, and they hadn't finished designing the single-player portion, so they just kept on adding more mechanics, like as if they didn't have anything else better to do.

But its alot like that crowbcat video about Mafia 2 mechanics being deeper than Mafia 3. Its misleading.

The chance of me never having come across those mechanics and A.I. scripting is very high, because I don't fuck around in open world games in that way.

I want the mechanics to become apparent to me during normal gameplay. I see the NPC character do something that surprises me, and I'd be like "holy shit, I wasn't expecting that"

I don't go around messing with NPCs for hours to try and see what A.I. they have. Last time I truly messed around in an open world by poking in every nook and cranny was probably GTA3.

I would that in GTA VC, a LOT since VC was my first VC game, but I would try provoking the pigs at the mall and engage into a shootout with the Dominicans.

Then, I would go to the pier and make the people fall to the water.

Then I would go test my luck by infiltrating the army base or get into a 6 star rampage.

And let me tell you one thing. Rockstar's AI was VERY LINEAR. It never did anything that would surprise you. Actually it was very dumb.

That's why I am telling you, if Rockstar can do something as beautiful as RDR2 is because AI in that game is next to null.

There is not that many commands and under what circumstances to command in the fauna.

Also, one of the reason why I sold GTAV when it came out to PS3 is because anything outside missions in that game was NONEXISTANT.

The world was dead. Pedestrian did the same thing and nothing out of the ordinary except random cop chases happened.

The world was very linear and boring.

As a matter of fact, I haven't see an openworld game with vivid AI.

Only FPS like Halo and even then.

AI is very hard to code.

Edited by MalaXmaS
11 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Ya'll overrate shit out of RDR2's graphics. It looks good but its not the 2nd coming.

Cyberpunk on PC looks better, as does Miles Morales on PS5.

Cyberpunk is all window dressing.  The game is shit

• NPC 1

RDR2 has genuine artistic cohesion in its overworld design.

Rock formations, roads, where towns are located, where creeks and lakes are locations, it is very smartly done.

There should be some sort of dynamic groups of enemies that roam the world. Like bounty hunters coming for you, or the law, or competing criminal gangs.

We're not quite there yet. But hopefully somebody is working on something like that.

A Mad Max type of setting would be perfect for stuff like that.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

RDR2 has genuine artistic cohesion in its overworld design.

Rock formations, roads, where towns are located, where creeks and lakes are locations, it is very smartly done.

There should be some sort of dynamic groups of enemies that roam the world. Like bounty hunters coming for you, or the law, or competing criminal gangs.

We're not quite there yet. But hopefully somebody is working on something like that.

A Mad Max type of setting would be perfect for stuff like that.

There are a bunch of bunch of bounty hunters in RDR2 and they are fucking annoying, when you are trying to get into Elizabeth.

11 hours ago, The Mother Fucker said:

We're not talking vast majority, we're talking in general PC games look graphically better than consoles, especially XBOX

RDR2 on consoles looks better than all your PC games

12 hours ago, JonbX said:

I played this game for a bit and idk....it seemed cool but just lost interest. Ill try it again if there is a 60fps patch. The graphics were good tho but its a different kind of game than others. Like i was more impressed by Gears 5 cause so much more shit is happening on screen at a time.

It's just a slow burn Western but structure wise it's just like any other open world R* game. 

3 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

This is poor bait, even for veteran poster such as yourself.

It's the truth 

Hermshits are the most redundant faction. 

Edited by Vini