The said we werent supposed to get alot of snow this year

Got a foot last week and about 5 more inches on Xmas. Thats close to what we got for the total winter here last year. And it was 12 degrees this morning.

Thinking of moving somewhere warm.

4 minutes ago, bhytre said:

The moment I realized I was getting old was when I woke up on a morning it had snowed. Instead of being happy I was grumpy and irritated because I knew I had to clear it all up from the driveway :dame:

😠

lmao, exactly. I dont mind a few inches but we had a foot and i swear i almost died cleaning up my driveway.

4 minutes ago, JonbX said:

lmao, exactly. I dont mind a few inches but we had a foot and i swear i almost died cleaning up my driveway.

That's typically my life here... but this year we don't have that much so far... but I know it's coming. :francis: 

Where i live is strange with weather. I remember being a kids and felt like it snowed everyday in winter. Last couple years it barely snowed at all . Then we got pounded this year so far. I dont mind the snow too much but its the cold i hate. fuck the cold

7 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Where i live is strange with weather. I remember being a kids and felt like it snowed everyday in winter. Last couple years it barely snowed at all . Then we got pounded this year so far. I dont mind the snow too much but its the cold i hate. fuck the cold

Yea I know exactly what you mean.

And yea, fuck on Wed/Thurs it was -38'C here with the windchill 🥶... then the next day it was -5'C :cosby2: 

2 hours ago, JonbX said:

Got a foot last week and about 5 more inches on Xmas. Thats close to what we got for the total winter here last year. And it was 12 degrees this morning.

Thinking of moving somewhere warm.

you should try jumping in a volcano. 

4 hours ago, JonbX said:

Its cold because it snows.

What the fuck snow is made out? :|