Joel and Ellie finally get the game they deserve (open TLOU2 spoilers)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Remij is officially on a month long vacation.....zero tolerance for spoilers is exactly what it means. The fact that he repeatedly posted them out of spite and then edited the thread title afterwards

LemiJ lost his shit and got banned for a month 😂🤣

I had no idea that he had edited his thread title to say that there were going to be spoilers inside, which means that he KNOWS he was doing something wrong, and desperately tried to cover his ass.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I'm sorry, did you just try to move the topic over to something else?

About me saying you never played TLOU2?

Because nobody was saying that in this thread, and all of a sudden you just brought it up.

And then, on top of that............you post a major spoiler for TLOU2, and seemingly on purpose @-GD-X@madmaltese

Were you trying to spoil the game for me, as a pathetic attempt to get at me??????????:drake:

I've already played way past that part of the game. Nice try, though.

Something that predicable can't be a major spoiler... but it's funny watching you tag mods cause you're BIG MAD about it. :cruise: 

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

Something that predicable can't be a major spoiler... but it's funny watching you tag mods cause you're BIG MAD about it. :cruise: 

Sorry..............too late for projection.

You have literally created two separate thread in which you are whining about TLOU2, concurrently.:drake:

Holy shit you are butthurt about the game, Kaz was right.

Just now, jehurey said:

Yup............you are definitely mad.

SO much that you're trying really hard to project it on me.

Sweetie..........your the one who tried to scream out a game spoiler, which doesn't make any sense why you would even type it.

Unless you were angry and butthurt and desperately trying to get at me.

And that's exactly what you are, right now.

Sweetie... everyone has played the game.

You're the one screaming for mods to come in and want bans happening in multiple threads :ccruise:

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Sweetie... everyone has played the game.

Except you.

And you now pretty much know you're never going to play the game on your PC, that you went and read spoilers.

Wow................I mean even you held out hope on 13 year old ports. But I guess this game had an even lesser chance of being ported to PC.:drake:

The fact that you went out of your way to post a spoiler is proof of your butthurt.

If "everybody" has played the game..............then why are they not posting spoilers all over the place????????

Just now, jehurey said:

Except you.

And you now pretty much know you're never going to play the game on your PC, that you went and read spoilers.

Wow................I mean even you held out hope on 13 year old ports. But I guess this game had an even lesser chance of being ported to PC.:drake:

The fact that you went out of your way to post a spoiler is proof of your butthurt.

If "everybody" has played the game..............then why are they not posting spoilers all over the place????????

Since spoilers are allowed for this old game... and I've beaten it...  I guess it's ok for me to talk about the ending of the game.  You've.... beaten it.... haven't you? 

:omglol: 

Just now, Remij said:

Since spoilers are allowed for this old game... and I've beaten it...

No you haven't.

Since you haven't played any PS4 games since 2014.

And................YOUR LOGIC THAT YOU HAVE ESTABLISHED................what I am saying is true unless you prove otherwise with your gaming profile.

You haven't played TLOU2. Simple as that.

Just now, Goukosan said:

big big mad 😂🤣

He really is bitch-pinched right now.

he's got two thread that he specifically created to bash TLOU2.

Even though Miles Morales ranked even higher on the Digital Foundry list.............if you notice, he's putting almost all of his comments towards trying to make fun of TLOU2.

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Ok... well since we've established that I haven't played the game.. let's talk about it..

Go post about game spoilers in the TLOU2 thread.

This is about you being butthurt about now having the game.

Just now, jehurey said:

Go post about game spoilers in the TLOU2 thread.

This is about you being butthurt about now having the game.

No...  this is a thread about Ellie and Joel...  I'm free to talk about TLOU2 in this thread all I want.  If you don't like it.. because you haven't played it... fuck off :cruise: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

No...  this is a thread about Ellie and Joel...  I'm free to talk about TLOU2 in this thread all I want.  If you don't like it.. because you haven't played it... fuck off :cruise: 

No, it isn't.

Its about an RE mod, which doesn't contain any of those story elements that you just attempted to spoil.

The rules have already been made about how to go about posting about TLOU2 spoilers.

And you are seemingly very butthurt about the game.

So this thread, beginning when Kaz pointed it out.................is about your butthurt over TLOU2. Your OBVIOUS butthurt.

Just now, jehurey said:

No, it isn't.

Its about an RE mod, which doesn't contain any of those story elements that you just attempted to spoil.

The rules have already been made about how to go about posting about TLOU2 spoilers.

And you are seemingly very butthurt about the game.

So this thread, beginning when Kaz pointed it out.................is about your butthurt over TLOU2. Your OBVIOUS butthurt.

Yes it is.

It's about JOEL AND ELLIE being in a game they deserve.... which means that I'm free to talk about TLOU2 NOT being the game they deserved... dipshit.

Now run along... before you get spoiled some more... because you haven't played the game through to the end (like most games you "play") :hehe: 

Just now, Remij said:

Yes it is.

It's about JOEL AND ELLIE being in a game they deserve....

which means you wouldn't have been talking about TLOU2 story events if you are wanting them to be in an entire different game altogether.

Your own logic just proved that you were intentionally trying to spoil the game.

Thank you for your admission.

Just now, jehurey said:

which means you wouldn't have been talking about TLOU2 story events if you are wanting them to be in an entire different game altogether.

Your own logic just proved that you were intentionally trying to spoil the game.

Thank you for your admission.

:cosby2: 

He's lost his fucking mind... because he's lost every argument he tried to start today :lawl: 

No... I've told you you should leave.  You already admitted to being far past "that point"... confirming that I haven't spoiled anything for you.

Any attempt from you to stay in this thread with open TLOU2 spoilers... will be your own fault :francis: 

• Remij changed the title to Joel and Ellie finally get the game they deserve (open TLOU2 spoilers)
Just now, Remij said:

:cosby2: 

He's lost his fucking mind... because he's lost every argument he tried to start today :lawl: 

No... I've told you you should leave. 

Sorry, go cry about me somewhere else, or go make an official "I'm butthurt about Jerry" thread.

I don't have to leave................because we are talking about your obvious butthurt about TLOU2.

Sweetie................we all know you are butthurt about TLOU2, the very first response hit the nail on the head. I didn't create the notion. Everybody here already knows you are butthurt about TLOU2, and you created this thread to whine about it.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

I thought that I was butthurt

We already know you are butthurt.

We also know you didn't play the game, since you haven't played any PS4 games since 2014.

Fortunately, you don't need to have played TLOU2 for you to be butthurt by the game. You are so butthurt that you desperately went out of your way to read spoilers from the game.:drake: