Joel and Ellie finally get the game they deserve (open TLOU2 spoilers)

Just now, Remij said:

Riiight.

That is right.

You haven't played any PS4 games since 2014. Since you can't prove it or back it up.

You can't even back up your TLOU2 story parts because you don't show those trophies that prove you played through those chapters.

Its fun seeing you post things that you read on other websites or watched in youtube videos:drake:Goes to show how much you are butthurt about TLOU2. (which is the actual topic of this thread).

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Remij is officially on a month long vacation.....zero tolerance for spoilers is exactly what it means. The fact that he repeatedly posted them out of spite and then edited the thread title afterwards

LemiJ lost his shit and got banned for a month 😂🤣

I had no idea that he had edited his thread title to say that there were going to be spoilers inside, which means that he KNOWS he was doing something wrong, and desperately tried to cover his ass.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

That is right.

You haven't played any PS4 games since 2014. Since you can't prove it or back it up.

You can't even back up your TLOU2 story parts because you don't show those trophies that prove you played through those chapters.

Its fun seeing you post things that you read on other websites or watched in youtube videos:drake:Goes to show how much you are butthurt about TLOU2. (which is the actual topic of this thread).

Funny thing is that even if I did that... I would have still played and experienced them more than you :mj: 

Just now, Remij said:

Funny thing is that even if I did that...

It would show that you are severely butthurt about TLOU2 and not getting to a port of the game that you are desperate to get.

Since you haven't played any PS4 games since 2014.

I don't need to speculate......................you haven't played it, because you have established that

No proof in your game profile = You didn't play it.

Once again..................I'm using YOUR logic. Don't get angry at me, you already got your hands full being bitch-pinched over hating TLOU2.

It would show that you are severely butthurt about TLOU2 and not getting to a port of the game that you are desperate to get.

Since you haven't played any PS4 games since 2014.

I don't need to speculate......................you haven't played it, because you have established that

Once again..................I'm using YOUR logic. Don't get angry at me, you already got your hands full being bitch-pinched over hating TLOU2.

You should spend more time playing games instead of arguing stupid things like.... this^

:omglol: 

Just now, Remij said:

You should spend more time playing games instead of arguing stupid things like.... this^

You should actually play some PS4 games from 2014 onwards, instead of waiting upwards of 13 years begging for ports on your PC.

Instead of being butthurt and getting POPPED IN DA MOUTH on this forum by me when you attempt stupid things like....................this^

:drake:who knows..................maybe you LIKE getting BITCH POPPED IN DA MOUTH

Just now, jehurey said:

You should actually play some PS4 games from 2014 onwards, instead of waiting upwards of 13 years begging for ports on your PC.

Instead of being butthurt and getting POPPED IN DA MOUTH on this forum by me when you attempt stupid things like....................this^

:drake:who knows..................maybe you LIKE getting BITCH POPPED IN DA MOUTH

I have.. and we can talk about them.  I'm checking your profile though... and you haven't played them yet... so... :mj: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

I have..

gotten BITCH POPPED IN DA MOUTH???????????

Yeah, I know. I've been administering them.

And no, you haven't been playing PS4 games. Not since 2014.

Your logic:

This is the rule.................unless you want to make a proclamation retracting it.

Don't get mad that I am using your own rules against you.

So.......that means you haven't played TLOU2. Too bad, its a great game.

Just now, jehurey said:

gotten BITCH POPPED IN DA MOUTH???????????

Yeah, I know. I've been administering them.

And no, you haven't been playing PS4 games. Not since 2014.

Your logic:

This is the rule.................unless you want to make a proclamation retracting it.

Don't get mad that I am using your own rules against you.

So.......that means you haven't played TLOU2. Too bad, its a great game.

Post my profile proving I haven't played them.

I'll wait.

Then I'll post yours.. proving you haven't. 

Just now, Remij said:

That's not my profile.

Okay then, give me your profile name.

And we will need to confirm it by me messaging your profile to confirm that its actually yours.

Let me have it.

Okay then, give me your profile name.

And we will need to confirm it by me messaging your profile to confirm that its actually yours.

Let me have it.

Noooo.  You post my profile.  You claimed something... now post your proof.  That's not my profile that you posted. :shrug: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Noooo.  You post my profile.  You claimed something...

Except if I don't have any proof that you have a profile.

THen

I

just

proved

my

claim.

:tom: You have to prove that wrong...............by posting that you have a profile that proves you have played those games.

Holy shit............by you saying that the "Remij" profile is not yours................you just HELPED ME prove my claim:lawl:

Remij is officially on a month long vacation.....zero tolerance for spoilers is exactly what it means. The fact that he repeatedly posted them out of spite and then edited the thread title afterwards to try and come off as innocent did not work in his favor.

Let this act as a warning to everyone else.

• Geese 1
19 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Remij is officially on a month long vacation.....zero tolerance for spoilers is exactly what it means. The fact that he repeatedly posted them out of spite and then edited the thread title afterwards to try and come off as innocent did not work in his favor.

Let this act as a warning to everyone else.

Remij either just moved over to an old account, or he created a new account right now to try and get around the ban.

Just now, Remij_ said:

You're SO happy right now... shows how buttblasted you are about me  :hest: 

No, being buttblasted would resemble how you react to TLOU2.

You're right about the first part..........I am happy seeing you lose your shit right now. This is good entertainment.

Which is the closest thing you'll get to sharing with TLOU2.:tom: