10 hours ago, jehurey said:

seriously, CDPR needs to get their NPC  body randomizer algorithm under control. Some of them just look ridiculous.

Fat people would not dress that risque in the future, no matter what.

i hate you jehurey, but i'll add to the joke

black women will. their confidence aint going no where.  neither is there diabetes.

okay that joke's getting played out. i feel a little racist. but lest I remind you,, in the 90s black women didn't care how much space they took up. 

8 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

:juggle:  you have the game right?  you do know how to capture your game right?

I'm curious how better that close up of Rhino looks from your superior system.

lmfao I said that it wasn't that much better than PS4. I'm not going to get on the game and try to find in this 100 hour game the exact part of the map you're in, to have the same exact encounter to prove a lame graphics argument. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lmfao I said that it wasn't that much better than PS4. I'm not going to get on the game and try to find in this 100 hour game the exact part of the map you're in, to have the same exact encounter to prove a lame graphics argument. 

Lame excuse, if you experienced a better visual from that scene I capped at the very least you can prove it.  But you can't even do that.  :martin:

Last week you and Kaz were screaming that this game is the best game of all time, and now you can't even prove that to me visually.

17 hours ago, jehurey said:

seriously, CDPR needs to get their NPC  body randomizer algorithm under control. Some of them just look ridiculous.

Fat people would not dress that risque in the future, no matter what.

you need to go more outside :kaz:

44 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Lame excuse, if you experienced a better visual from that scene I capped at the very least you can prove it.  But you can't even do that.  :martin:

Last week you and Kaz were screaming that this game is the best game of all time, and now you can't even prove that to me visually.

Lol this makes zero sense.