7 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol you so aggro. Here is a crappy ps4 snap for you. Congrats, your beast PC can top it a little lol 😂 

PS_App_20201228_013428-01.jpeg

You don't get it,  Parts of the game look like crap. 

But I'm still waiting for you to disprove that by showing a better version of the Rhino boxing match I posted in the OP.  :juggle:

9 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

You don't get it,  Parts of the game look like crap. 

But I'm still waiting for you to disprove that by showing a better version of the Rhino boxing match I posted in the OP.  :juggle:

And I told you that I'm not going to go thru the game looking for that character. I win. 

11 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Rhino looks like shit on every platform lol shes a very minor side character so they didn't put much work into her, you guys are having the most retarded argument right now.

This was just a WYHI post,  Remy tried to make this into a hardware-graphics argument.  So I asked him to prove a better quality exists and he can't.  :lawl:

1 hour ago, The Mother Fucker said:

This was just a WYHI post,  Remy tried to make this into a hardware-graphics argument.  So I asked him to prove a better quality exists and he can't.  :lawl:

No, was just pointing out the game doesn't look as better as hermshits pretended unless you spending thousands on a PC 😕

*edit: it could also be that your PC is jank. Just putting that possibility out there before another hermshit comes in here and claims a $600 gaming PC can run it at 14k, 360 fps if you build it yourself. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
17 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

No, was just pointing out the game doesn't look as better as hermshits pretended unless you spending thousands on a PC 😕

*edit: it could also be that your PC is jank. Just putting that possibility out there before another hermshit comes in here and claims a $600 gaming PC can run it at 14k, 360 fps if you build it yourself. 

OK, let's go with latter since that was your bait.

Now show us a better image of the OP running off your perceived non-jank PC.     :reg:

59 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So you want him to show of a better picture of this RPG on his console????????????

That never worked on me since CDPR does not see it that way.  

But nice attempt at trying to save Remy's behine.  I'm afraid that's not going to work this time.

Edited by The Mother Fucker