LMAO Why is Twinblade such a massive BITCH? LMAO Alphonse... remove that idiots modship from him

What a colossal fuckwad... :cruise: 

Jerry even admitted to knowing in that very thread... then from there on out I warned him and changed the title so NO other members would be spoiled... LMAO what a dumb bitch... mad because the rest of the forum owned him about his shitty PC :fatcruise: 

@Alphonse real talk.. this dude's mod status has to go... it's past time :shake: 

Just now, Twinblade said:

It doesn't matter who you were arguing with, you posted blatant spoilers despite there EXPLICITLY being a rule against posting them. Anyone could have viewed the thread and been exposed to those spoilers, including people who hadn't played the game yet.

Fuck you I did.  I didn't spoil SHIT for him.. and he admitted it.

Then I changed the topic... and he stuck around despite being warned...

Get it right fuckhead and do your job properly.

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

It doesn't matter who you were arguing with, you posted blatant spoilers despite there EXPLICITLY being a rule against posting them. Anyone could have viewed the thread and been exposed to those spoilers, including people who hadn't played the game yet.

Not only that............I told him that there was a place for TLOU2 spoilers about story events.........and that was the official TLOU2 thread.

So, he tries to say that he was "warning me".............but I was the one actually trying to WARN HIM and trying to HELP HIM.

And he knew what it meant to continue posting spoilers in a thread that wasn't even about TLOU2's story.