Some cocksmoker somehow stole my credit card and racked up a $1500 dollar tab

had just paid off my card too, and had my limit re-upped by the bank literally the day before. Seems like one of the call-centre people at the bank, maybe even the fucker who called me to up my limit. on christmas day no less, evil scum!

1012520368_ScreenShot2020-12-27at3_15_55AM.thumb.png.916665cf8608cdfcd9af5c2bf948c8d7.png

looks like they ordered a bunch of crap online and then got a prostitute om prettylittlethings.com.

Anyway, called in the fraud but now my card is deactivated and i can't purchase anything on the PSN sale. Fuck!

• Upvote 1

this is what you get for faction flip flopping, and being a closet lemshite. I don't pity you, it's only obvious that the universe is against you and you deserve it. :aitch: 

• Geese 1
  • Ben 1

yeah, anyways CC company figured it out, it was some fat black chick who ordered a bunch of gawdy black girl clothes and other fatass paraphernalia, the two Sports shops were a bunch of those Air Jordan Clown shoes in a variety of sizes.

what a scumbag. :rofl: 

Hope she atleast got the ones with the light up heels. 

11 minutes ago, Bodycount N.S said:

yeah, anyways CC company figured it out, it was some fat black chick who ordered a bunch of gawdy black girl clothes and other fatass paraphernalia, the two Sports shops were a bunch of those Air Jordan Clown shoes in a variety of sizes.

what a scumbag. :rofl: 

Hope she atleast got the ones with the light up heels. 

The CC company figured it out and told you the demographics of the person who user you're CC?    That's a first. 

24 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The CC company figured it out and told you the demographics of the person who user you're CC?    That's a first. 

You seem more upset by the thought of the thief being a POC than by the theft itself. That's not a first :smugd:

23 minutes ago, Bodycount N.S said:

yeah, they told me the name used on the transactions and what was bought. size 14 gear so i assume fat, but who knows.

looking more and more like she will be caught. :glad: 

The person who scammed you isn't going to use their real name to purchase stuff on a scammed CC bro. 

You'll get your money back regardless. 

Edited by Goukosan
19 minutes ago, bhytre said:

You seem more upset by the thought of the thief being a POC than by the theft itself. That's not a first :smugd:

That's not what I said... I asked if they told him the demographic information because that would be a first... You can tell you've never owned a CC in your 3rd world shithole 😂🤣

and as Bodycount said he assumed some demographic stuff based on what's purchased.....I could care less the race of who took his money off his card. 

Also if you using a PayPal Debit card, drop them. I used to have that card because I thought it made sense of using it as the middle ground for my cc transactions, but I ended up dealing with too much CC fraud from from that PayPal card getting compromised.  Until it made more sense to simply go without their debit card. Ever since I only use Pay-Pal for direct PayPal purchases , as that has shown to be far more secure method. Because a skimmer would have a hard time figuring out what your Paypal login is.

Edited by The Mother Fucker