13 Sentinels is without a doubt the best story this gen

• 3 weeks later...

Ill play it one day. Ive played every Vanillaware game to date. (except their very first game, Princess something)

I always dig the art style and music, so even if the game falls short in gameplay, I don't mind.

3 minutes ago, Bodycount N.S said:

Never on PC :bow: 

this game is nuts

Hermits HBFR!

PS4 had to have at least one interesting exclusive this year... Ghost of Ubishit(open world) and the pretentious The Last Lesbians 2.  :kaz: 

• Upvote 1

P5 Royal :bow: 

FF7R :bow: 

this is nudging out FF7 for me, though p5 is still unmatched.

PS4 cleaned house last year. all during a pandemic as well, where B-rate devs like Microsoft/343 and CDDefekt couldn't even manage even one game, and kept giving pathetic excuses LOL

always bet on the Japanese

8 minutes ago, Bodycount N.S said:

P5 Royal :bow: 

FF7R :bow: 

this is nudging out FF7 for me, though p5 is still unmatched.

PS4 cleaned house last year. all during a pandemic as well, where B-rate devs like Microsoft/343 and CDDefekt couldn't even manage even one game, and kept giving pathetic excuses LOL

always bet on the Japanese

FF7R is overrated garbo. lmao

You're talking to a old school hardcore Squaresoft fan (circa SNES-PS1) here. Fuck the homo remake and the terrible changes to the writing and addition to the story, the slow ass pacing and mediocre combat.

Hey guys it's FF7 again except you don't even leave Midgard, you know the tutorial area of the original???? 🤦‍♂️

Shit was also unfinished, you couldn't even control Red XIII. :kaz: 

P5R, sure whatever, but it's not a new game. I always played the original release for more than a 100 hours. I'm good, thanks.

• Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, Ramza said:

FF7R is overrated garbo. lmao

Fuck the homo remake and the terrible changes to the writing and addition to the story, the slow ass pacing and mediocre combat.

Hey guys it's FF7 again except you don't even leave Midgard, you know the tutorial area of the original???? 🤦‍♂️

Shit was also unfinished, you couldn't even control Red XIII. :kaz: 

P5R, sure whatever, but it's not a new game. I always played the original release for more than a 100 hours. I'm good, thanks.

"You're talking to a old school hardcore Squaresoft fan (circa SNES-PS1) here."

Lmao do you want a prize for being a fan of games literally everyone has played?

Stfu :patpatpat:

• Haha 1
  • dead 1

yes, visual novel that's why it sucks. I watched the first part gameplay and tbh moving your character around in a 2d environment and talking to peeps got my dick wet

I should try this but still the term "visual novel" grosses me the fuck out :scust:  

also BEST ON PC. PC GOD RACE! :wow: :wow2: 

Edited by kazpunk
9 hours ago, Voidler said:

"You're talking to a old school hardcore Squaresoft fan (circa SNES-PS1) here."

Lmao do you want a prize for being a fan of games literally everyone has played?

Stfu :patpatpat:

I'm not bragging you idiots, it's simply relevant to the discussion. Obviously a fan of the old FF games might not like the new and different trash posing as FF games. :wonder:

But you seem mad, how about you stfu? 

20 minutes ago, Delita said:

I really don’t understand why people are only now playing it and ignored it during launch except for me and twinblade 

$60 MSRP was off-putting for a lot of people. I picked it up for $35 and I think it's been on sale recently on PSN for $30. :]