Well i am a Lemming of my word

Just now, Saucer said:

Show me where the thread is and I'll show you exactly where it said it had to be the title. 

So you lost, yet again.

I was thinking of your new name being something like "UnpaidInternForKyleRittenhouseLegalDefenseTeam".........but I don't think the forum can fit a name that long.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You've been taking L's for two gens now. Shut the fuck up.

You arent even 5 foot tall LMFAO

Lol somehow, even in a thread where jerry won ....he still found a way to lose 😄

Just now, jehurey said:

So you lost, yet again.

I was thinking of your new name being something like "UnpaidInternForKyleRittenhouseLegalDefenseTeam".........but I don't think the forum can fit a name that long.

You can't even find the thread? :D

Just now, Saucer said:

You can't even find the thread? :D

Oh man........this is the best he can do to try and make fun of me.

Especially considering he just typed this:

Show me where the thread is

I think a better, more accurate screenname would be:

"UnsolicitedInternForKyleRittenhouseLegalDefenseTeam"

Just now, jehurey said:

Oh man........this is the best he can do to try and make fun of me.

If I wanted to make fun of you I'd probably start with that 1970s serial killer hovel you live in with your parents. 

Meanwhile, where's the thread? 

3 hours ago, Alphonse said:

https://discord.gg/DRpu99QU

and just be there a lot. You can get it at msrp if you're lucky but your chances improve if you go for a bundle or a more pricier AIB model 

Oh, I'm already on a discord that's tracking drops.   ATR-STONKS, and there's been nothing lately besides the usual newegg garbage prices.

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

If I wanted to make fun of you I'd probably start with that 1970s serial killer hovel you live in with your parents. 

Meanwhile, where's the thread? 

I'm the one who asked you to prove it.

And what you are telling me is that you can't.

Thanks for losing.

Oh man.........he's trying to make fun of the house that he posted photos of. That's bound to connect.

2 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Oh, I'm already on a discord that's tracking drops.   ATR-STONKS, and there's been nothing lately besides the usual newegg garbage prices.

Listen, I'll tell you what I'll do for you.

I still have an Adorama order from October still listed as backorder, because they couldn't fulfill it back then.

Its an eVGA 3080 XC3, if I am remembering correctly.

I also had an eVGA 3080 FTW3 on backorder from Adorama, and that actually came into stock at the end of November, and they allowed me to change credit cards to pay for it, and they sent it.

IF.....IF the same thing happens with the XC3, I was just gonna cancel the order.

But I could theoretically put in another persons CC info and shipping address, and the order would get fulfilled and shipped. Or, you could paypal me the exact amount and maybe an additional $20 for shipping, and the product comes to my place, and then I turn around and ship it to you.

Now its January, so the chances of Adorama fulfilling it could be dwindling, for all I know. But they haven't cancelled the order. You let me know and we'll work something out.

3 minutes ago, Saucer said:

I'm asking you to prove it didn't. 

Show me the thread.

I don't need to prove anything.

Even Gamedrunk knew you lost and he banned you.

Because unlike.............he ACTUALLY KNEW that the registration was proof of ownership.

You clearly don't.

I don't need to show you anything, when you keep on showing me that you can't win the argument.

Edited by jehurey
5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Listen, I'll tell you what I'll do for you.

I still have an Adorama order from October still listed as backorder, because they couldn't fulfill it back then.

Its an eVGA 3080 XC3, if I am remembering correctly.

I also had an eVGA 3080 FTW3 on backorder from Adorama, and that actually came into stock at the end of November, and they allowed me to change credit cards to pay for it, and they sent it.

IF.....IF the same thing happens with the XC3, I was just gonna cancel the order.

But I could theoretically put in another persons CC info and shipping address, and the order would get fulfilled and shipped. Or, you could paypal me the exact amount and maybe an additional $20 for shipping, and the product comes to my place, and then I turn around and ship it to you.

Now its January, so the chances of Adorama fulfilling it could be dwindling, for all I know. But they haven't cancelled the order. You let me know and we'll work something out.

Thanks, but I'm holding out on a RX 6800 XT

preferably a reference card from AMD or any of the reference models the AIB cards were suppose to have available. 

663934-amd-radeon-rx-6800xt-box-1260x709

81OO0supC4L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

710NrkbuE1L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Zoom in on Front Zoom. MSI - Radeon RX 6800 XT 16G - 16GB GDDR6 - PCI Express 4.0 - Graphics Card Black - Black.

Edited by The Mother Fucker
Just now, Saucer said:

Yes you do.

He unbanned me when I posted that you had lost the bet by not posting the title. 

No, he unbanned you because  other people where whining about you being banned.

it was the other butthurts, like jonb or remij.

It had nothing to do with the bet.

So no..............I don't need to show anything for something I already won.

Are you done stalling?

4 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Yes.

Where's the thread? Was it deleted? Is that why you won't link to it?

15 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Are you done stalling?

Apparently you aren't done stalling.

How would I be able to answer anything you are asking, if you already know that I'm not a mod.

You clearly lost the argument, and you're still losing it today.

Here................I'll make you lose it right now with one simple question:

Do you understand or acknowledge the simply concept that if your name is on the State Registration forms, then that also means that YOUR NAME would also be on the title?

Yes? or No?

And if you avoid answering this question, it will be a dead giveaway that you ALREADY know that I own the car, which means that you already know that you lost the bet months ago.

So, you're pretty much tapped, and you already know I'm not going to let you out of this trap.

Edited by jehurey
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

How would I be able to answer anything you are asking, if you already know that I'm not a mod.

So you asked me to cite the thread knowing it's been deleted? Well that's the weasely behavior we're used to from you.  :D

2 minutes ago, Saucer said:

So you asked me to cite the thread knowing it's been deleted? Well that's the weasely behavior we're used to from you.  :D

:blessed:And you just lost again:blessed:

I love that he's spending his new year's volunteering to get bitchslapped from me, repeatedly over something he already knows he can't win.

What illogical hatred is motivating him? I may never know.

His new screenname will be: DisappointedHisRacistGrandpa

Now that you've been caught, you're talking to your imaginary friend again for moral support? :D

Meanwhile Jon's not getting banned and you're left empty-handed again. Existence hates you Jerry. It just loathes you. :D

9 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Now that you've been caught, you're talking to your imaginary friend again for moral support? :D

Meanwhile Jon's not getting banned and you're left empty-handed again. Existence hates you Jerry. It just loathes you. :D

LOL he even avoided responding to me directly: aka The jonB

He got bitchslapped and lost this argument for like the third time.

And he's running away, while pretending that he won something.

Its terrific whenever he exits butthurt while trying to mask it.

LOL, he's now celebrating jonb not getting banned...........as if I needed another confirmation that he is plainly aware that didn't succeed at anything he attempted in this thread.